2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo obviously and at t

, Really make people admire.
"Dead old woman Niang, you want to die is is not, incredibly dare to clap us".Someone has found in those people, an among those once turned round to go and towarded Lin Yang's roars and followed blunt go up, will rob the digital camera in Lin Yang Shou.
Lin Yang sees that person to rob, not from frightenned for a while, the hurry hands dead embraces camera and loudly says:"I am a reporter, you dare to rob my camera"!
"Depend, prostitute I played much, the reporter still kept having fun for the first time".Smile on Yin of that youth face, stretch hand and then draw back Lin Yang to embrace the hand of photograph.Lin Yang obviously have never estimated the other party courage is thus big, openly flirt her, and rob her camera, not from frighten face up disgrace.
Don't say these people originally be wanted to aim at me, and Lin Yang once had help to me, even if is a common woman drive Ru, my can't seeing dead, either don't save.
My sneer:"So to a women, will can't divide to order too much".
That robs the black dress youth of Lin Yang's camera one Zheng and once turns round to looking at me, my dynasty he challenged ground to move to move a head and signaled hint him to defy toward me.I have already exchanged blows with the other party more than once, to the other party is what level know it in heart, don't say to be a head, a hand still harms, the other is three me completely can take no cognizance.
That robs the black dress youth of Lin Yang's camera to meet me for the first time, although the expression of eyes that sees companion knows that I ain't vague generation,after all have never got in touch with,Monster Beats, see me solitary one person at the moment, and again is on their ground heads, is not been one Ning by face, sneer at 1:"Seek dead"!, One punch to my shot come over.
Let ,down I came here, be have to be expressional!Meditation in my heart.
But you!Is my the first to answer book!
When that person's fist just wanted to approach my body, I a side trod, already easy flash across.To this kind of of opponent, if I not ability at a recruit inside knock down, that also need not then write down this story go to!
Shan body!The side treads!My hands have already complied with the surrounding to once grasp him this shot to lead my better arm.I hands hair dint, he is toward coming over on hard Ye of my body.
Waiting for his is the right knee that I have already raised.
Hey a , his mouth for a while as being infused excrement strongly open.Send out a pain the desire doesn't living of bellow.Don't wait him this finishes bellowing, I already right hand one punch dynasty his dozen in the noodles door go.
Ba of a , this one punch actually and actually beats on his mouth, sees a his mouth an inside jet an one mouthful a blood.My fists all have a little a son hair pain, obviously and at the right moment the shot is under his tooth bed.Although I have already accepted several become dint,still keep cracking his tooth.
This guy was flown for shot by my one punch to go out, fell off to lie prone on the ground, an on every occasion.Moreover three people see the Kui that I solved on recruiting him, and all once ate me, that dare also move again.Those persons in the hall all drive this for a while mishap to get a fright, those total Ms. Tais more yes scream.
I lightly jilted to jilt a hand and pulled to pull dress Jin.Sneer at on the face, say:"Still need to try"?
No one dare should answer.Three black dress youths of that rest daring is full of fury ground to looking at me, but doesn't dare to easily come forward an one step again.
Atmosphere for a while dispassion and weird.
At this time listens to Ding of a , the another an elevator door suddenly opened, Qian Kai and a few youths hurtled out from it.It obviously is the report that receives a total set, lead a person to hurtle down to see actually.
Qian Kai obviously one eye recognized I, and then see ground up lie prone of a face miserably and mutually of the under charge is not started to be suffused with a cruel and matchless facial expression by face.Is cold to say:"Is you again"?
I suddenly think of white Ling.Saw her the last time from the gymnasium of A City Jing school, don't know that everything is good now.
I ordered to nod, tiny lower the head, sneer:"What I also unexpectedly recruit a person is your company"!
Once Qian Kai's air change and up and down conjecture me, a long time didn't talk, not know is just thinking what, estimate to be calculating me the true or false of this words.
Finally, Qian Kai Chao ordered to nod and said:"You really come to accept appointment of"?
I ordered to nod.Say:"Just unexpectedly what to recruit a person is just you"
Qian Kai lightly H'm a , be suffused with the smile that pushes since the stem on the face, say:"Now"?
I hope to watch from a distance a few of his under charges and took a look that again be beaten by me to lie prone at the person of ground, ordered to nod, say:Is "similar"!
Qian Kai cloudily on smiling, said a voice:"Good courage and judgment, I appreciate"!Then face up suddenly become another side permit and toward to frighten to shrink Lin Yang in the corner to walk to, say:"You are reporter Lin, I waited your along while, also missed you whether occupied to come not to become, walk, we drink tea to slowly chat".
Lin Yang is some vacant, obviously and not too understand to investigate an idea is what is the row, ordered to nod, say:"I am"!
Qian Kai Yi's face is pleased, once the hand flick and lead the way to say to Lin Yang:"Walk, we change a place, here too disorderly".Lin Yang 1, embrace camera heel go up, then turned a head to see my one eye, on the face some oddness, seemed to think of what.
I don't want to be again thought of by her!The hurry side leads a body.
By this time Qian Kai once walks my touched a name card from the bosom nearby and passed to I.Smile of face talks quietly:"I occupy now, you can come to seek me at any time in the afternoon"!Say to begin to up guide road, guide Lin Yang to go ahead, on the face ha ha smile, the good elephant has never taken place here what the matter is similar.
I the heart next Ji, this money Kai, want than my consistent imagination cool-headed and well experienced of many.
However my heart descended to also suddenly loosen tone, Shi Shao Qiang handed over to my first task, I at last completed.



Four accidents



Lin Yang is following Qian Kai to come out the moment of the mansion of gentleman Kai, suddenly return again overdo come to took a look me, eyes seem a bright, it is already to think of me obviously.I hurriedly lower the head to go, don't know why, I have a little son now afraid be noticed, really his mama is depressed, difficult pour so quickly me have already got into to act from inside this role?
The river of rain empress north road, the sunlight is bright and beautiful, accumulating of avenue water is shone on by the cruelty summer sunlight to insolate, send forth light water steam.Didn't contact with the brotherses for a long time, invite good drink an afternoon tea here.
Act from inside?Once Ma Lie Hei's Hey smile and say text two Yes, how thought of this topic?
My heart descend a tight, think of Shi Shao Qiang's thousand Nings ten thousand Zhus, absolutely can not bring up his/her own true identity with anyone, hurriedly cool on smiling, say:"This not and a few days ago returns to trip house, carefree must be free, see a disc in foolish house every day, see many old slice of, what have no byroad, type turn angry face, so suddenly think of to say this".
Sun Zhi Wei grasped to grasp Sai and said this all what age, this year, who dare to do a rightness with government, also use to act from inside?Shining on me to say is still a crypto-Communist is this name 屌 .Thorough Long Tan disguises foppery and triumphs by strategy Wei tiger mountain!
Ma Lie smiled and said to die and see you that illiteracy's kind, all gabbed that to go to, I say, this act from inside still must count the small treasure of Wei plays of 跩 , butter both sides of bread, the lucky strike begs for beauty.The stars that secondly must calculate a week steeps student's younger sister a beautiful teacher, the most silly is Chen always Ren, three years again three years, have no future don't say, end return 1 of呯 , get gun son.
As Ma Lie is delivering this 呯 sound, the right hand raises and eats to win 2 and knead, towarded my head to do an action for opening fire.I incredibly body ascend a cold, head along with Ma Lie's action shiver for a while.
Is this my future?
Hey, match of so well ah, Ma Lie smiled.Say:"I say your that book to read of how?Will assign to go there?Don't say the hair goes together with the police substation of side far village".
I sighed tone and said:"I seek you today, is come to say this matter of, Lao Tze's police's dream at last discarded"!
How?All of Ma Lie and Sun Zhi Weis is a surprised, cross-examine a way.
"Do not lift, don't know who arch of, I this matter to buy, the above Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论