2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dr dre pro e own jade Zao city

Type the love that can understand mankind more, so did a famous doctor to living, his medical skill is good, saved to cure many people, before being a doctor he still just be kid's guarding the practice teacher whom the Ting primary school did a period of time popular among the students very much!"
"Small fox, you to my career pour is very clear, however you seemed to neglect a matter, I ain't for saving a talented person to be a doctor, pure just is making use of them just, the mankind just can develop a great power for the sake of protecting an important person, these are the mankind's love, the bewitching fox of naturally cruel cruelty is BE not likely to own this feelings, so I would want to borrow is understood the mankind's love by this way, have no necessity use that positive way introduction I, demon the existence of the fox is originally for bringing this world a disaster."
The jade Zao city lies apathetic words to right away let the owner looking at his visions all some not kind, I then cannot help but call way:"Just isn't this appearance, I know jade Zao the his highness in fact doesn't is that so ……"
Make reference to this, I cannot say any further, I have been all really liking jade Zao that the city lies and liked him before liking to hide a horse, although always say that the mankind's living didn't relate to with him, although always emphasize that the wild teacher of 鵺 is his old enemy, but each time at 鵺 wild teacher for the sake of protection the student run into danger or cannot help but willing make moves to help each other ……on the night of that heavy rain, in at present fox of this grace nobility degenerate to arrive most have no dint, the most embarrassed territory ground I thoroughly fancied he is really a silly fox ah, always all for solve the mankind's love and wound deeply brains, but finally wish oneself to depart from this life don't also hurt that unique can make him complete*the person turn of the kid of Shu, the that a moment 鵺 wild teacher embraces to get close to die a territory of he cries to speak my true feelings, "is current of you …… still need to be like than anyones a……"
Indeed as expected, what I like is a jade Zao city like this to lie, current of he hasn't thoroughly become the bewitching fox that sincerely likes mankind, thought of this, I can not help a face sadlying looking at him and see my facial expression jade Zao eyebrows jumping about to say:"Calculate, I heel you what does this small fox dispute?Send me to return to quickly, if the surgical operation delays a patient in danger."
Hear my mood of the words of the his highness of jade Zao immediately get up, in fact has he already concerned mankind in the beginning of ignoramus now, believe later will definitely become feelings that learns mankind that I like and willing sacrifice own jade Zao city to lie for the sake of the protection others, all of this want to depend a wild teacher of 鵺 ah, the words say two of him as well enemy as well the relation of friend is to how have loving 1 rightness!
Thought of this, I can not help saying of delectation:"Trust good, after a while this invokes an energy exhaustion I send you to return to and help me to say hello to the wild teacher of 鵺 after returning to, the two of you's current relation is quite good?"
Hear the words of the Xi of my gossip Xi, jade Zao the forehead of the his highness doesn't aware of self to flow next sweat, then cannot helps but fondling face headache's saying:"You say that idiocy ah, once saw him just yesterday, again because eat the overdue food ran to me the Ceng is here free medicine, my old enemy ……be really shameful ……why did my head quarter lose to that guy?"
Hear the words of the jade Zao his highness complaint, I can not help a bit funny, indeed as expected have much of loving 1 rightness ah, I completely can imagine jade Zao the his highness see 鵺 wild teacher's one face Chan smile to seek his Ceng medicine that kind of felling that shameful ……
At the right moment smile of think, the saying of white Yan Nao Nao head oddness of the one side:"Feeling adult, you know of the person is still really many, how have I never seen?Are we to have ever done not almost and never once separate?"
The words that hear his idiocy, right away owner again the hurl that the vision together brush is on me, I hurriedly a clap his head to say:"How to haven't separated?Be not separately lead how many?Did you forget?"
I say the back towards a public strength of make toward the white Yan expression of eyes, O.K. he still doesn't calculate too stupid, know that I want to conceal some matters, so also confused nod to say that oneself thought of, my in the mind just loosen tone, just just was held up down of invoked unexpectedly and revolved, I doubt of see to hide Ma Shuo:"This time partition of time how so short?"
"I don't know as well, the theory comes up to say to invoke demon fox to accumulate Zan a period of time of energy, invoke this time of the bewitching fox should be some special."
He says to have already again lifted the rambling rose whip Ji blade at at present, then turn head to lie to say to the jade Zao city:"If this invoked to be broken us back not to go, so the bewitching fox that have to obstruct to invoke breaks here."
"See to you are also be invoked to come over, this invokes very strong, can invoke we the bewitching fox of this degree, in addition to you outside still have who be invoked to come over?"
Hear asking of jade Zao words, hide the vision of horse not from must move to have already been transfered rear to still feel a lot of the snacks greatly eat to eat especially of seven treasure kid, the jade Zao follows his vision to sees go and see the small fox that has no to eat to mutually make a his/her own whole body ground residue, the lips Cape unavoidably has muscular spasms of say:"I take back previous words good."
His words sound just fell and invoked to again send out the red long grass of stabbing the eye, I just with the voice that the hand hid an eye ear to suddenly spread to hide a horse to take one silk doubt:"Is how can could not feeling this time the slightest evil-minded,beats by dr dre pro?"
I just open eyes when the ray of light of hot color disappears and right away see an at least the two meters high giant fox invoke in by and this time appear of but real fox, furrily could not see any mankind's characteristic all over, however he the facial expression of Nao head doubt prove that he owns wise fact, the words say it how be like so guide member for hunter to examine fierce fox?
I look at at present this makes me feel more warm fox to just and cautiously and up and down conjecture, always at I the nearby white Yan suddenly and happily run to come over to call a way:"You are a big fierce fox uncle, long time no see!"
The in the moment giant fox sees white Yan also right away the mouth say with smile:"Is a white Yan ah, really is a long time no see!It is said that you passed a hunter to examine and congratulated."
My 囧 , once received our fierce foxes while unexpectedly and really being a hunter to at the beginning examine, really surprisingly this invoking not only can invoke demon the fox can also invoke evil monster fox, this function is really too strong.
I just thinking come forward and fierce the fox say "hello" and hide a horse suddenly interrogative of say to me:"Is he also a demon fox?I why could not feel on him the slightest evil-minded?"
"Ha ha, he isn't a demon fox, accurate come to say to should be regarded as an evil monster, I think probably as long as is a fox this invoke and then can invoke and stop worrying, he is my friend, can't beat."
I said to walk over to say "hello" to say:"Hi!Fierce fox big uncle, I also at, long time no see."
The fierce fox sees my eyes immediately a bright, then delectation of say:"It is said that you suddenly and oddly disappear and unexpectatively and unexpectedly see you here, you have no a matter really and too well!Here actually is where?Do I how can appear here?In a short while I still need to test the examinee of hunter's examination and have to hurriedly return to to go."
Hear his words, I touch the ashamed stem of back of the head smiling to say:"Ha ha, is an another a here and you there as different as chalk and cheese world, because my mistake just carelessly invokes you to come over, is really sorry, stop worrying, I will send what you return to quickly."
"BE so, that I trusted, to, you can return to with me a ?At least there is an explaination with hunter's association, Nero especially the president of association have already arranged to search squad into meteor street to look for you, not only hunter's association still has you the record company for making a contract to also send out the notice in a missing person column of hundred million bounties, even at your fanatical fan also self-moving constitute to search a brigade to look for your whereabouts everywhere, don't even say is subjected to person of your help in that tidal wave, although they are still rebuilding home but or draw out hand to look for you, you now but well-known person in the world."
"Can't exaggerate so?You how can anyone know these of?"I the lips Cape take out*move to say, own unexpectatively of the disappearance will disturb so many people.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论