2012年11月15日星期四

google ite a few water fast

He controled quite a few water fasten doctrine, but he is always still a swordsman, just make him control a few water to fasten doctrine just because of being water to fasten a remarkable talent in his reality, in addition to water dragon, also have no other scopes to attackstone of.
"Forbid to curse an attack!This is indeed a good method, and can also acquire a great deal of experience value, probably I 1 time can also rise two classes also uncertain."The disorderly dance didn't hear purple feather of small voice Di language, just after hearing forbid to curse an attack, immediately excitement call.
"But we are here nobody will water fasten or the ice fasten to forbid to curse attack ah, my fire fastens to forbid to curse basically useless, the monster here is what fire fastens immunity, as for is other to fasten to forbid to curse although can also go, one nobody will be used."I immediately answer criticism a way, we traverse sorcery teacher and Shu of Xuan country villa the privates are all few, and because of my reason, we help a little amount sorcery teacher and Shu inside that the private mostly also incline toward fire to fasten, all being as just about as purple feather of other departments, the real strenght is all not that strong.
"Is quite good, forbid to curse an attack indeed is a good method, should be able to exterminate those fire ant and fire gnat very easily."Easy cloud unexpectedly also nods the words of approving the disorderly dance at this time.
"Will you forbid to curse?"I looking at easy cloud and had never thoughted him to unexpectedly still control to forbid to curse an attack, seeing to new hand cans not despise, either.
"I can't, but your meeting."Easy cloud shakes head to veto and on the contrary smiles to looking at me.
"Did not I say, my fire fastens to forbid to curse useless to those monsters.
"I the doubt ground explain an answer.
"I know, but you as long as displaying ice to fasten to forbid to curse isn't all right."Easy cloud still keeps putting a smiling face and seem heart in already of answer.
"Can I can't ah, the purple feather didn't also control to forbid the ability of cursing."I remain the doubt don't understand, however the facial expression that sees easy cloud, probably he has what special way also uncertain, hence keep lookinging at he, see him having what good way.
"Had this?"Easy cloud says a dynasty, I throw to a thing, I stretch hand a to answer, is a ring, take very cool in the hand.
The ice seals absolute being to quit:First grade absolute being machine jewel ring, spirit+100, the mentality promotes 50%, ice chemical element affinity+20%, the ice fastens sorcery holdout+30%, the ice fastens sorcery defense to promote 30%, the ice fastens sorcery power+100%, supplementary technical ability:Less than seven ranks all ice fasten sorcery, the ice seals knot to put out.
Unexpectedly is a ring of first grade absolute being machine Class, having never thought easy cloud, this new hand player can also acquire a so good material, however this absolute being machine is in the his hand and have no a too big function, can also promote a spirit attribute for him and also have already increased some ice to fasten the sorcery anti- sex just, for other attributes, the function isn't big, he isn't a sorcery teacher, although working properly the dint can also act as a magic use,he can not coagulate an ice chemical element, therefore at most also just used the sorcery of low rank.(The not yet finished treats continuously and knows that how funeral affairs is such as the desire, please land www**, the chapter is more, support author, support original reading!)
The head delivers





The text chapter 756 ice seals knot to put out
Renew time:2009-10-1723:41:15 chapter word numbers:3637


Good thing ah, this ring returned me."See the attribute on the ring have its Ba for have been already had of viewpoint,Facebook, although I am a fire to fasten a sorcery teacher occupation, function sorcery the teacher is similar to coagulate the sorcery chemical element of other departments, just have no to originally fasten to get quick, and I still have the ice dollar the absolute being bead, the ice of the general low class fastens sorcery I can also with come right away, even if is forbid to curse is not difficult either, and top neighborhood seven ranks the above ice fasten sorcery, as long as I own it,cnn, equal to the double becoming ice fire fastenned sorcery teacher.
"Giving you can, however that way of yours method wants to return me naturally."Easy cloud once meets with me several times in the game and knew some of my materials, that method nature but heel I quite a few game year, he also knows naturally, past want to jump a claim, it is this ring at that time to protect also very important to me, so hasn't been agreeing to him, now he again seal absolute being to quit to exchange with me with the ice, I didn't oppose naturally of reason, the ice seals an absolute being ring to me, the ratio way method has to be much better naturally.
"Can, however need to be waited city once behind relieve recognize a lord behind just can give you."The way method nature has already been carried on by me to recognize lord, so now give he also useless, need to return to city to spend money relief to recognize a lord to just go.
"That you are still not quick to exterminate those gnat ants!"Easy cloud immediately ha ha say with smile.
"Ha ha."I smile to seal ice absolute being to quit a material to come to hand up, have never handed over to the ice it to fasten sorcery teacher purple feather, although the purple feather is ice to fasten sorcery teacher,she displays that ice to seal the power that the knot puts out combine not stronger than me, and the volcanic crater there has too many fire gnats and leaves volcanic crater to spread sorcery ground words too far, affirmation can not exterminate all fire gnat fire ants, want close to order, with the material real strenght of the purple feather, only afraid forbid to curse haven't displayed out, she hanged first, so I begin for I.
Concealedly lead in the dragon under, I quickly there approach toward the volcanic crater, the others also close on the heels of and go to, although they can't approach that volcanic crater,can't leave me, either too far, otherwise I display to forbid to curse an attack and exterminate those the fire ant fire gnat the empress produce of experience value have no their divided, although the fire ant fire gnat only have 4510 classes, amount a several come, is also a very big experience value, so they all choose to approach volcanic crater and divide to rob experience value with me.
When we arrive at that so-calledly volcanic crater neighborhood, the none of the persons' skin of heads is repeatedly become numb by the ground, that volcanic crater not Gao Da Dun, also tenth, rice Gao, more than 100 rice square circle, but on that hillside but pile up closely of fire ant, the taking a stroll of fire ants have to trample then other fire ants can go forward, amount how calculate also not only 1,000,000, little say to also have must of number, all of the whole volcano ascent and volcano capes are very red fire ants.
Light only these fire ant probably we still not stanza how must, although the fire ant is many,they can't fly, we greatly can pass from the air, but in the volcanic crater above, the top of head of those fire ants, closely of the fire gnat in the sky pile up a heap and far and far hope to is like airtight one cloud, amount than ground ground fire the ant is and the rise.
"Long Yin, this be you say of several 1,000,000?"I far and far stopped down, wrinkly the eyebrows ask a way and see so many fire gnats toward Long Yin, I don't dare to promise that I can succeed on that volcanic crater to display ice to seal an annihilation as well.
Long Yin looking at the fires ant fire gnat of fronts volcanic crater, the face isn't pulled down by ground, some time way:"Just and indeed have no so many ah, and still have very greatly a parts all in that volcanic crater, now how all rushed out, and still so many."
"Younger brother.Those fire amount of gnats become so many.Do you have confidence?"The eldest sister-in-law looking at front ground volcanic crater.Stand to I nearby ask a way.
"Try and see.Everyone is respectively carefully some."I shook to shake head.The in the mind has no too the earth hope.Those fire gnat amount of grounds are getting tooer many.Doing not know as well oneself's ground defense can the crest must live.Prop up to forbid to curse to display out.
"Eldest brother.Wanted to be not me to also help you in the past."The babysitter is also wrinkly eyebrows ground to come over here to say to me.
"Need not.I try by myself."I shake head to refuse babysitter ground good intentions.Although the babysitter comes over help ground words.Cure ability by his ground.Can make me have morely time to display sorcery.However so ground words.He perhaps died to settle by himself.
Finish saying I again the time replace some materials.Is some to use not ascend ground the material lay by first.On the material more usefully fire dollar absolute being bead and evil dollar ball.The fire dollar absolute being bead can make the my ground fire shield ground defense stronger.Continuously time is longer.But the evil dollar ball can make me own indefinitely magic,google.As long as those fire gnat ground the physical attack have never broken my ground fire shield.Fire gnat and fire ant ground fire fastens an attack can not the shot break my ground fire shield.And there is evil dollar ball ground infinite magic.Again plus this space almost and indefinitely fire chemical element.I ground fire shield can also some hold Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论