2012年11月19日星期一

cnn Gao lookinging at a

Say.
"Fan whistle Gao, you as the absolute being boundary does the first superior disguise dress up to arrive at person's boundary to exactly have what scheme?"The diagram Mu ice asks a way chillily.
"Hum~~~~Diagram Mu, that you?Your this devil king the best great commander before the palace arrive at person's boundary and then why matter?You want to breach'absolute being evil convention'arouse an another absolute being evil war?"Fan whistle high sneer way.Seeming hopes that the diagram Mu really breaches a convention but arouses war of ……
"A absolute being boundary first superior, a devil king before the palace of first great commander ha ha~~~~Today return be really noisy!!However is this Fan whistle high how live to be like a war madman?"What I soliloquized says.
"……" Fairy at the side of body Di didn't talk, she was just quietly tiny to shut a pair of eyes depend on my shoulder, indulge in to my be addicted to in the middle ……I have never bothered her beautiful dream to continue to eavesdrop 2 people's dialogue.
"Ha ha ha~~~~Fan whistle Gao, you are to don't change, or so like to button up a hat indiscriminately at all ……"the dint Mu sneering at of cachinnation.Suddenly he stops descend smile to seriously say:"I see want to breach a convention of is you just to?"
"Hum~~~~I see we don't guess blindly ……you I this bearer field afraid of tasks are all same?!"Fan whistle high sneer way.
If"……" diagram Mu is cold Gao lookinging at a Fan whistle didn't deny his guess, but also had no to truly recognize …… but in the Fan whistle in the middle of Gao Yan he the performance like this equaled to recognize tacitly own, hence the smile that then takes victory says:"Now that our tasks are similar, I think that we should let go of the prejudice in the past days ……cooperate how?"
"And you?Hum~~~~I see need not.I the seeing you don't trouble me enough~~~~"The diagram Mu irony and mockery way.The Fan whistle listenned to Gao the brush-off of diagram Mu don't get angry, remaining completely at easely smile to seem to have already expected diagram Mu would refuse, but let he satisfiedly seems the diagram Mu that sentence of taunt ……
"Hum~~~~Really have calculations~~~~"I sneer way.The diagram Mu of simple-minded probably can't know his containing of that sentence behind idea, he just of that sentence almost are to directly tell the Fan whistle Gao, he not intentional tall in the Fan whistle completion'task'of time pour in disorder.
"Hum~~~~Had better be so ……"Fan whistle Gao say with smile.He smiles at the moment is come from heart, because had no his task of the obstruction of diagram Mu representative almost have already half done ……say 2 people turn round opposite side to fly to walk, two natural rivalses that stay overnight a life time for the very first time end a meeting under the sistuation that have no violent conflict, if let the people of this world know they necessarily will be of applause.Because these two tycoons meet head quarters to can not help each time some kind of ruin a sky to put out ground of fight, its price woulds be a square circle 100 inside inside living to work properly to butcher Tan ……however the current affairs has no absolutely, someone will for don't can see into this'the war of century'but feel keenly the disappointed, is similar to hereat engrave of I ……"slice~~~~So Be getting over?Is dull ……"I the Du Du mumblingly complain, but also beg for a way at the same time:"They in of'task'exactly is what?BE come to seek me?Or their saint thing ……"
In the evening, the lazy sun early and early fell a head of of mountain, probably is the reason in spring, in the daytime seem to be is so brief, and dark night then compare of endless ……and also order to have lights inside the villa, suddenly'Pang'of a front door be opened by one person's one feet Chuai, with and then heard the beautiful friendship loudly appeal to the public small to call to have no the least bit the voice of effeminacy:"Hua Hua Hua~~~~Is this still my house?Wu~~~~Sweeping is still full clean of~~~~"The beautiful friendship was by hand pointed to row a ground detection indeed as expected is spotless!!
However can is like garbage heap beautiful graceful this Zang, disorderly such as the house of battlefield sweep the degree like this can be said as being getting more remarkable, it almost expended me and time of fairy Di exactly an afternoon, however in the interval I also corroborated that sentence-men and women to match, stem live not tired!!
Although a day inside we sweep this house cleanly, but have no idea to anticipate in of waist sour backache, we side the Xi made a side to sweep incredibly in the unconscious and then swepted the house clean and on the contrary was different from to be sweeping, is like also having fun!!
"Yi?How to only have you here, and fairy Di?"See my a person only sit in the living room but the trace and shadow that is missing fairy Di beautiful Ya Wen Dao.
"She takes a shower in the upstairs ……" I return to way.
"……?Why does she want to take a shower?"
"Does that still use something to ask?Swept Zang of one whole afternoon body desperately can not wash for a while?Is serious me to also want to wash for a while ……"
"What you let fairy Di does an open princess sweep a house for you?"The beautiful friendship is trampled tail and jumped finger to point at me to shout loudly from the sofa.That the felling be like an old minister at scold you to the emperor disrespect,Artist Series, doing not know after a while will can't speak from her 'greatly negative not way'this phrase?!
"Please~~~beautiful teacher Ya,cheap dr dre beats, please correct your speech phrase good?First this house BE'you'of but be not'I'of ……furthermore, teacher ……with yours'break ability'you think you'two months'have never cleaned up of house, I probably at short short a'sky'inside, with'a person'of the strength sweep it ability like this shape?If you really and so think, that I can say ……teacher, you could see me too much as well ……"
The "you ……" beautiful friendship has never thought me such of witty remark connect bead, Zhi mile Wa of a lot ofs come right away ……
"Etc. ……what did you just say?Do you say that the fairy Di is taking a shower?!That do you have to do to her what?"Beautiful friendship concussion of a hold tight my collar of dress, raise I to rise ……
"Teacher, do you think what I can do to her?"Asking of my ambiguity way.
"You really have never done to her what?"The beautiful friendship queries of settle me ……
"Do you mean to peep?I can swear that I absolutely have no ……"I a face devoutly say.But the in the mind follows to add a way."I have no'steal', but is impartial to go in to see of ……if isn't that she says afraid you come back the words of detection,Beats Detox, we two still just the bathroom wash'mandarin duck bath'?!"
"Do you really have no??Does some viewpoint also have no?!"
"Have no~~~~"I have already annoyed nerveless say.However the beautiful graceful next words make me draw last breath for it more ……"what?Face to the fairy Di beauty like this you does incredibly some viewpoint also have no?You still aren't a man~~~~??"The beautiful friendship suddenly loosens to make me fall off to sit on the sofa ……
"……" I have no language.
"Beautiful friendship, you come back~~~~"The fairy Di walked down from the stairs at this time.At the moment of she wears a bathrobe of pink, the large towel in white wipes the wet dew exposes of hair, a slender beautiful leg faintly discernable, the whole appearance makes people at present a bright, romantically make people spray blood!!
"……"
"……" We didn't talk a look in the eyes just Be confusing to looking at this only beautiful appearance, the fairy Di is obviously the vision that didn't notice us to continue to say:"Beautiful friendship, please hereafter of don't the personal clothes want to throw indiscriminately to be not very good?You don't forget there is still a boy in the house~~~~"
1 listenned to the words of the fairy Di beautiful Ya Lian Shang with no reason:"Do not you want to take care of me to be not very good?Be because is pity to always take care of me, I just move away to come from F to live of ……if you again take care of me caution I sweep floor you to go out~~~~"
"Sweep me to go out?Good~~~~That I need not again and you this'garbage queen'live together ……"
"!!You dare to say I BE'garbage queen'?See how I deal with you ……"the beautiful friendship make threatening gestures of spring up.
"~~~ Ha ha ……" hence 2 people side if is unmanned of beat to make together.Don't lack to let the lens that the spring scenes that people increase heart beats leaks as well in the process that certainly makes physical advances ……
"Cough~~~~Feed, can't you be me as an invisible person?You thus perform this in front of me not afraid teach ' wrong thingspure feeling'of I?"I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论