2012年11月19日星期一

Beats Detox free from other peo

The You of one silk childishness, however this is the growth, also a helpless matter.
Looking at he wears of protect a sum, once my in the mind move and depend acted in pettish in the past of say:"Elder brother You, make your head protecting the sum up of lend me not very good?"
And usually similar, elder brother You even didn't ask why satisfied my request, stretched hand protecting of oneself's forehead sum solution down to pass to me.
I smiled to once connect to take protecting of elder brother You's body temperature sum, formally of fasten it on own forehead, then be full of to expectantly ask:"Is good-looking?"
"Protecting the sum is to use to identify we is which country the ninja's identity mark, is also the protection tools and implements used to be used as protection forehead or body other parts at the same time, it isn't a decorations."
And usually similar, elder brother You starts the basic knowledge to explain in detail the ninja to me again and indeed as expected becomes one year older, the esthetic sense has been already strengthened as well, wanting to be pleasing to listener from his now beautiful and good-looking these vocabularieses is already thousand difficult extremely difficult.
I intentionally the Jue rise a mouth to say:"You transfer a topic again!No matter!Want to punish you!This protects a sum to return me, didn't return to you.
"Feeling, is a moment that you are protected a sum since is already a ninja who wants to be responsible for you's life, come up to say that you are already an adult now, don't play a child temper again from a certain meaning, quickly protect a sum return I, in a short while fire shadow the adult still want these to examine for us qualified living to hold graduation ceremony,cheap dr dre beats!"
"Say also to, is should not rob elder brother You of protect a sum, but I have already not said to return to you, how can talk not to count?Elder brother You hope that I do a talk don't count of person?"
See I thus make a mess of to pretty tie up of appearance, he has to helplessly smile and stretch hand to pull me to outside walk to, really don't be wanting to protect a sum to me.
Looking at elder brother You has no alternative of facial expression, I cannot help but smiling, ownly protect a sum to pass his in front, he is one Leng, right away understand my meaning, the eye pupil flash across of Mo color one silk different ray of light, then he stretches hand to once connect to belong to my to protect a sum to equally and formally wear in own forehead.
"Leave, in a short while still need to take part in graduation ceremony!However is previous you have to take me to see a plum flower over there, you once promised mine and forbade to renege!"
See he put on me of protect a sum, I right away and happily say and smile start to pull his hand to outside run to, sum repeatedly of warmth silently conduct into my heart.
Cover with the plum flower falling thick and fasting to take a bright beauty to lightly dance to move in the warm genial breezes, the flower petal of pink such as snow the Die float to spread at fill the air pure fragrance of Lin Jian Xiao's way, the pink spirit of numerous fine purities is happy in the breeze of dance in the wind, gentleness of kiss to in the sun rush of young man, young girl, the laughter of the sort of silver Ling often since girl's body uploaded, Lin Jian rushes toward noodles since then of the pleasant breeze is often soft girl Jiao of the voice stream into the boy's ear ……
"Elder brother You ……"
"H'm?"
"Later we want to carry out various task together."
"H'm."
"You must protect I am free from other people of humiliate."
"Good."
"The persons who is severe all want to be solved by you."
"H'm."
"The not severe person also wants to be solved by you."
"H'm."
"I beside give you the battle cry to encourage not very good?"
"Good."
"!I know elder brother You to me had better!The somebody else likes most and like elder brother You most !Does elder brother You like me?"
"Like."
"Elder brother You, we happy life at wood leaf, all don't separate forever forever not very good?"
"Good."
Take on the face of boy handsome Yi have never had of gentleness to smile hard do to promise as the beautiful girl of plum flower.
All of everythings are thus fine, but the breeze suddenly became big, although the full tree Jiao beautiful excellent soft plum flower opens just prosperously,have to love dearly of fly off a , order some flower petal,such as disappointed it rains, falls thick and fasts after two Human bodies the sky of tears, only stay light fragrance of flower to get off the heart to leave of sorrow ……more and more the breeze of disease not only blew about a girl to lightly smile of words, also such as knife blade the sort cut ground cover with to dance in the wind of Fei red flower petal ……that prospects ……like the sky at next cherry red rain ……
Just float in the sky with the breeze of fall a cherry in, the graduation ceremony finally ends.Is a count for much time to us?Father, mother unexpectedly also came to take part in me and elder brother You's graduation ceremony.The mother can come me not strange, however even come fathers of work busyness, this pours to really make me a bit surprised.
Still is just wanting to seek what reason go out alone for a while, father already facial expression seriously say to alone talk some words to take him to walk with elder brother You, although can not guess father to want to say to elder brother You what, however see elder brother You follow father to leave, I pour to really loosen tone and take advantage of an opportunity to say that he or she goes out to have fun to in a short while run to walk to the mother.
Arrive at the big tree of behind in the school bottom, see the back Yin place that the Dou sit upright in the tree contrast book to cautiously study to begin medium herb medicine and nearby still put quite a few to originally cure a book, indeed as expected not Kui is in the future can with key link hand more medical than the Mei's ninja, at any time all in the earnest study ah!
He feels that I come over and let go of herb medicine to smile to raise head to say:"Feeling, congratulates you today from the ninja graduation in the school!Hereafter was the ninja who can take charge as chief, really made people some to envy!"
"As long as you would like to,Beats Detox, can graduate from the school at any time, why the need for envy me."I sit to nearby, he leaned against big tree to comfortablely stretch one the lazy waist say.
Although elder brother You doesn't like him,the my relationship with Dou is still very good, not only because with he together very easily comfortable, the most important 1:00 is can from he there learned more some medical treatments to endure Shu, for the purpose of later elder brother You get hurt, can cure for him.
Speak of, I endure the talent of Shu in the medical treatment even the foster father of Dou, medical class of leader of classes all don't already praise highly and make every effort and advise and guide the direction development that I go toward a medical ninja,Beats by Dre Just Beats, this makes me in mind very small secretly pleased for a while, if hereafter can control a keeping of key link hand airtight Shu of Yan that is too happy.However currently I or with study the offensiveness endure Shu for main, wait until the destiny change of Zhi wave one clan of a Yu at study is not late either.
Just thinking wear, the Dou has already smiled to cure a book to pass to say for me one putting beside:"Because still have a lot of books don't finish seeing, worry hereafter will have no time to see.So still decide at much foolish period of times in the schools.Give!This is the book that you want, you see is really full quick of, my libraries are soon finished seeing by you, next time I the father collect as treasure of cure a book to lend to you, his knowing is the words that you borrow to read will definitely take pleasure in lending very much to yours."
He transfers the ability of topic at 1:00 also not is more inferior to than elder brother You ah, although hold to doubt an attitude to his answer, however I certainly can't reveal him and just smiled to once connect a book Be turning over to see and saying:"Just don't beg to very solve of see just, the theory knowledge carries on the back first meeting, physically usage still wait hereafter is slowly learning."
"Have what don't understand of the place ask me, I would like to solve you very much of question."
"H'm, I knew, that I walked first."I see also about, oneself that borrowed from he last time of cured a book to still return to, rushed through downwards an appointment location with Dou farewell.
"Is ashamed, I carelessly got lost on the road of life today."Arrive at to fix a place, looking at have already waited the card card over there west, I have no to the least bit and sorry and ashamedly speak the appropriation stage dialogue that he is late to him.
"……"
Even if could not see card card west the bedcover cover cover of face, I can also break settle he the facial expression at this time must be specially"good-looking".
What I smiled happily lets he sees wear on the I's head of protect a sum to say:"I was already a ninja now, according to previous engagement you have to teach me the thunder to slice and forbid to play to depend on."
"Is thousand birds, last time I promised to teach you thousand birds, could not also study enduring of S class Shu by your current ability, the thunder slices and depends you later oneself's realization."
"I know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论