2012年11月15日星期四

beats dr dre an monster egg and

, Can arrive those deluxe monster in fronts, only afraid we add even is a can not deal with, just if isn't your eldest brother, only afraid we all stayed here, the real strenght of your eldest brothers is still true abnormal condition, don't blame him a sorcery teachers to all do your eldest brothers, so I decide, from now hereafter, he was also my eldest brother."Follow one's inclinations to start his a long statement getting up.
"Go, simultaneously go, doesn't eldest brother's accepting not to accept you still know."The disorderly dance hasn't answered criticism, Long Shou Tian opened mouth first.
"!!You can't beg feeling for me ah, how said us to once fight together as well is be not?"Followed one's inclinations to toward Long Shou Tian to depend in the past, thought first to beat a good relation here from Long Shou Tian, however regrettable he sought a wrong target.
"Ask for a favor, ha ha, useless of, the eldest brother is sometimes to don't speak human feelings, however as long as you don't make what blunder, the eldest brother can't rushes through you, either."The disorderly dance roars with laughter ground to say.
"Really?"Follow one's inclinations to excitedly looking at disorderly dance, and flank of unreal with only Gu one square is also similar.
"Yes, the eldest brother is sometimes like an easy mark, sometimes but scathing must very, you knew hereafter, however heel eldest brother after, the eldest brother definitely disallows someone to revolt, otherwise the result will be very serious, you thought it over again say, we leave here first, don't wait those deluxe monsters to break and want to walk to also be getting more unable to leave by that time now."Hope a month only purine to obstruct a disorderly dance and follow one's inclinations to continue to keep on discussing and make them quickly leave this Huan monster space.
I drive system transmission after leaving a Huan monster the paradise appear is before getting into of emperor the city Huan monster paradise the doorway , after coming out, discover to still have a great deal of player emulates into a Huan monster paradise in, I have to Shan to arrive a part and literally seek a place of nobody to color dress them to send letter an interest and tell them that I came out.
"Husband, we are in the emperor emperor's building, you come to the emperor emperor's building to seek us."The color dress just in brief returned me 1, let us seek them, also don't know now my a person is here, however wife since have been already opened mouth, I have to to move feet and lefted for to seek them, anyway system after delivering me and then relieve my weak status, although the magic hasn't resumed how much, run about and be free from restriction.
Soon I came right away an emperor emperor building doorway, on the road I still conveniently that system compensate in my Huan monster the egg authenticated for a while, unexpectedly is nine rank absolute being monster Phoenixes, and my saint monster although the woman without pubic hair is together a rank,one is a saint monster, one is an absolute being monster, don't know this as well both of has what distinct, this absolute being monster Phoenix give color dress again suitable however, the beauty goes together with of Huan monster certainly also if is the most beautiful, however thought of a beauty, I immediately again thoughted of eldest sister-in-law, don't know will can't seek me after eldest sister-in-law knows troublesome?Pass me on the that probably will see in the color dress, I also can comfort myself so.
"Eldest brother, you is where, we all came out and gave us the consultation Huan monster egg quickly."I haven't stepped into the emperor emperor's building, the voice of disorderly dance called first and certainly also passed private chat call.
"The emperor emperor's building!"I in brief return to sentence, then close private chat, then step into an emperor of emperor's building, seek color dress they.
"The eldest brother is in the emperor emperor's building, we walk quickly, my baby Huan monster, I come."The disorderly dance compete first rushes toward the emperor emperor's building.
"Etc. I, my flame tiger, I also come."The Tyrannosaurus also followed the back of the disorderly dance to run,Artist Series, they this runs and makes to hope a month only several purine have to follow to run, either and harmed speed originally not quick babysitter end can a personal Gu pitily at behind they jog.





The text chapter 144 Huan monster massively erupts
Renew time:2009-9-2319:17:14 chapter word numbers:2616

"Eldest brother, we come."The disorderly dance just came in, loudly the Rang Rang got up and seemed to still fear that the other people didn't know.
"Know."This time because to only Gu one square several people still don't understand, I also don't want to expose too many things make them know, therefore don't wait them in the reserved box, but the public building in emperor emperor the building second floors waits them, while chrysanthemum son and collections also still confiscate back concerning their several data of.
"H'm, and eldest sister-in-law?"For the chrysanthemum son plum son they not at I nearby, that is very normal, because they usually occupy to leave, but color dress is always heel at me don't almost and never once leave nearby, hope a month only the purine see the world of dream with purple feathers all at me nearby, but color dress but not at, open mouth to ask a way.
"Hatch from eggs a Huan monster, eldest brother and eldest sister-in-law are really also of, what Huan the monster unexpectedly don't make us know as well."The purple feather spirit Du Du ground puts blame on a way, just I chase those nine the rank absolute being monster Phoenix Huan monster egg to color dress, they want to see, however for reserving some mysterious, I and the color dress is to intentionally don't show them and wait after hatching from eggs, again show them.
"Eldest brother, you can't be gave my red tiger eldest sister-in-law."Dance a to listen to indiscriminately the color dress hatch from eggs a Huan monster the egg went to, immediately strain get up, because he that red tiger Huan monster egg still put at me nearby, and my body up in addition to in addition to red tiger, that eight rank Huan monster eggs also the other Be getting more deluxe.
"Give, this is your red tiger."I red tiger Huan monster egg take come out, give disorderly dance, in case he again entertain foolish ideas.
"My baby, I come, eldest brother these all give you."The disorderly dance once connects a Huan monster egg, a see is he wants of eight rank red tiger, also ignore what, will before pick up to those Huans monster all of the eggs that didn't authenticate to give I, then run to, see the appearance being going to hatch from eggs a Huan monster to go.
"Dance an elder brother to wait me ah, eldest brother, quickly authenticate the flame tiger that is me for me."Tyrannosaurus a see disorderly the dance rush out to go, urgently wear call way, then picked up him to a few Huan monsters eggs to all get hold of me.
"Eldest brother, you can hurry up."The Tyrannosaurus sees a disorderly dance have already run to be missing and urge for the key ground, however again how urge also useless, authenticate of the speed is so slow of, quickly not get.
"Go, take go to, eight rank Huan monster burning dragon."Authenticated a Tyrannosaurus to pass of four Huan monster second within eggs, authenticate the Tyrannosaurus wants of the flame tiger, should be this burning tiger.
"Many thanks to eldest brother."The Tyrannosaurus after once picking up a Huan monster the egg immediately and outwardly hurtles to, the attribute of the Huan monster egg in the hand even see don't see as well.
"Eldest brother, it's my turn."The sky of the roar once passes the Huan monster picked up by him as well egg, however he picked up 3.
"H'm."I after once connecting a Huan monster the egg dance to pick up with Tyrannosaurus indiscriminately of put a part first, then started authenticating a roar the Huan monster for passing for sky egg.
"The bear of the earth, eight ranks."Authenticate the third, finally the consultation arrives a roar satisfied for sky of, front the two per is the Huan monster of seven ranks egg, another just six ranks, these two roar of course not in the sky satisfaction.
"Eldest brother, should I."The Huan monster that Long Shou Tian picks up the egg is the most, have five, however one by one after authenticating, let Long Shou Tian depressedly want to cry, because the five Huan monsters egg has among them four is six ranks of, another also just seven ranks.
"Go, don't wear a woebegone expression of, this gives you, copy wolf fox for sky, eight ranks."I from kept to take out that to make Long Shou Tian hang in the Huan monster space once in thing space the work properly a monster shadow the wolf fox in the sky explode out of Huan monster egg, and the reason Long Shou Tian will hang, is also that save me, the person who otherwise hang was me,Beats by Dre Just Beats, just I not understand how the shadow wolf fox in the sky that works properly monster class explode out of Huan monster the egg remain is copy wolf fox for sky, why can the grade was also eight ranks, had the bears of the earth in burning tiger, roar sky of the red tiger, Tyrannosaurus of disorderly dance are all eight ranks of, that dragon fastens wasn't nine ranks?So the Phoenix of my woman without pubic hair and color dress had no advantage to exist.
"Copy wolf fox to appreciate eldest brother for sky."Long Shou Tian once robs the shadow wolf fox Huan monster egg in sky in the my hand, then ignored that heap of 67 rank Huan monster eggs and turned round and then ran, they were still really hasty to hatch from eggs.
"Is next who ah?"After Long Shou Tian walks, I directly the openings ask him who be authenticating first.
"Eldest brother, I first,Beats Solo HD, however does the eldest brother , before consultation, can beg an eldest brother piece matter?"Follow one's inclinations to talk to unexpectedly also blush, don't know that he wants to ask what, is probably some to make him hard to start to talk of matter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论