2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio I take to him for

The telephone of going toward records."
Chen Lin Feng picked up casually Chou of letter paper one eye, don't also answer to go with don't go, just smiled to smile, sudden way:"That reporter how?"
"Reporter?What reporter?"My Zheng for a while, don't understand he point.
Chen Lin Feng lightly Song shrug shoulders, way:"Seeing to you is to can not remember, I helped you and seemed to harm her last time, I wanted to help you this time, don't know and harm who?"
"Is what you said her?"I understood all of a sudden, what he points was that to call Han Xiao Wei's girl reporter, at the beginning I for the sake of at Xiao surname, make use of Chen Lin Feng to help me the name card and video frequency of design, ruthlessly once made use of her to deal with clear Ze to reflect to be like at a time of old Du.Days pass, if not that Chen Lin Feng suddenly spoke of, I once forgot a this time matter.
"Think of?"Chen Lin Feng saw my one eye and continued to lower the head to clip vegetables and simultaneously ate.After a short moment, seemed to be really to pay no attention ground to say 1:"I listen to person say, she also runs into a traffic accident after resigning, the good elephant is bumped idiocy."
I hold the hand of cup to knead all of a sudden tight, the along while didn't talk.Though I to personnel already cold too long, heart in still keep being ruthlessly stabbed for a while, I am understand him to tell me the meaning of this news.Han Xiao Wei has an accident, will never be surprised.
"Does the Du Ze do clearly?"I deeply absorbed tone and slowly asked a way.Unexpectatively and at the beginning I for the sake of frame-up old Du, but indirectly hurt such a reporter of justice.It is absolutely what clear Du Ze makes the person make reprisals this reporter naturally.In this aspect, the old Du will never be to save an oily light as well and have no reason don't look for person to lose power.
Chen Lin Feng double the eye hope toward that old electric fan again and looking at to vomit the ground of Zhi Zhi to turn, light on smiling, light tone way:"The persons all became idiocy, is who do, haven't related to.Or is really an accident, Hey!"
Is a burst of in my heart silently, didn't know all of a sudden what just good.A long time, we lift wine cup, didn't talk and just towarded Chen Lin Feng far away on respecting a stem but exert, then took out that letter paper back, station start to slowly come out a small store.
The hot sun is scorching, I but have already grown a very strange felling in the heart, isn't sorry and ashamed, just feel very cold very cold.
My canthus remaining light inside, sees Chen Lin Feng raise wine cup, dynasty I also respect for a while, then alone and lightly the Chuo get up, the little bit didn't request to stay of meaning, his vision, see coolly and seem just as the beginning and I of this brief meeting, have never taken place similar.
Allow ambition Heng always to sit in the car to wait me quietly, see I come back so quickly and not from the Ya however for a while."Is so quick and then fix?How?Does your that friend really have confidence to check?"
I take to him for hamburger and beverage that he buys, then depend head on the car, long long the ground sighed tone, way:"Calculate, still oneself come, you arrange somehow."
Allowing the ambition Heng didn't also ask why, just order, launched a car, slowly opened parking lot.Our cars are just once rounding of restaurant, at the right moment meet Chen Lin Feng to also come out from the restaurant, Xu Zhi Heng acrossesed a car window to sweep his one eye, to my way:"That is that computer technique that you say very strong friend?"
I haven't answered, Chen Lin Feng also a saw to see sit in the car of I, the face of that lazy ocean ocean suddenly has already ordered to smile an idea, unexpectedly facing our cars recruited to beckon with the hand.
Zhi of a , Xu Zhi Heng stops car at wayside, sees Chen Lin Feng slowly and longly from the behind heel come up, walk to the car window side, the finger took over to lightly pound in the car several under, way:"Your email is how much, I check so many, always was unlikely to want me to print to deliver."
My Zheng for a while, pleased way:"Are you willing to also help me?"
Chen Lin Feng looking at my faces, don't know at the deliberation what, led a short while square way:"Try, don't promise can definitely of."I hurriedly tored notepaper piece and in a hurry wrote own email down and passed a way to him:"Really thank!Unexpectedly you are also willing to help me now."
Chen Lin Feng is light on smiling, way:"I ain't to want to help you, only ……anyway, I owe yours.Should return of want always to return, I don't like to owe human feelings."He like this says that the nature is to say those early years I on night to crazy in Di hall substitute he successful in career one matter.
My Zheng for a while, just re- take out just the letter paper that writes to have white a life time five telephone numbers, is just wanting again and pass to him, however Chen Lin Feng have already turned round, the head doesn't return to tunnel as well:"Do not need, I just had already canned see well."
Say he goes backward to go, just tiny raise a hand, facing we lightly a flick.
"Feed, face Feng, you wait a minute!"I suddenly thought of one matter and called all of a sudden to stop him.Waiting he to return is overdo, I already re- tore next notepaper piece, in a hurry write down in the top another number, say with smile:"If can, hope that you check the record of this number again!"
Chen Lin Feng once connected a notepaper to literally sweep one eye, didn't also say to answer not promise, roll into a mass notepaper, threw into in the ashcan of wayside, then head also not return to ground to walk.
"Your this friend has much of a personality!"Allow ambition Heng returned to the head hoping to receipt back, to my way:"Do you still want him to check a whose record?"
I cunningly on smiling, way:"Intelligent persons all have strange Pi of."But don't answer his second question, Xu Zhi Heng also had no to cross-examine again, is just that once the foot trample, the car drives fast forward.
I certainly can't tell anyone, I finally please the number that Chen Lin Feng checks, is Shi Shao Qiang!
Chen Lin Feng really is live up to reputation, just till evening, we have already received two mails that he spreads, the first is a white a life time five these in three months closely of a big string of have friendly intercourse of telephone number and converse time, all take in everything at a glance ground to present at us in the moment, even connect message number don't also pass.
"The telecommunication operator in nowadays can be really not dependable and so easily make people get into system.They how be not inside net of?"Allowed ambition Heng to whisper 1, start studying long long the telephone number form since this.
Just saw one eye, Xu Zhi Heng had already sighed a way:"Is alas, if your this friend can list an user's name also good.Seeing to white a life time five social intercourses can really isn't general extensive, incredibly have so many telephone contacts.Make to not and very there are also a lot of harassment telephones, seeing to us must think a way to buy a few dependable service young ladies to help to check number data, otherwise depends us several, only afraid manage for several days all reason not what."
I say with smile:"The person is willing to help have been very not easy, which can also bother again him is so many."
Be beside also not sighed a way by gosh at the Hao east:" Dragon you frankly speaking, you want these data to do what, otherwise let we a check, the must dizzy dead doesn't stare blankly.In case that you have to seek of right and wrong used in person the card of the solid, again or is what street the public telephone of side, that basically has never got to check!"
"BE?"My heart in cold cold on smiling, don't answer him, way:"You take a rest first, I by myself study first for a while, have what I call you again!"
2 people 1, see I insist, then and successively walk go out, wait they to go away, I this just ordered to open Chen Lin Feng to my second mail, this seals up of, the nature is Shi Shao Qiang's communication data.
Shi Shao Qiang ah Shi Shao Qiang, you still really remember the past fondly, so several years, even changed the places of work,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, but wasn't willing to also changed number!Sees Shi Shao Qiang, this telephone record up, similarly and closely of a long string number.Than of white life time five even once had it but all and, can want to see the work of this guy return be really busy matchless.
Deeply absorbed tone, I started making two mails carrying on the text up originally making duplicate the number of row.
With me anticipate medium completely similar, in the telephone number of white a life time five heavy star sorts, indeed as expected is the number that didn't search Shi Shao Qiang.
But I didn't also become nervous at 1:00, no one understood Shi Shao Qiang more than me of careful, if he thinks secretly with white a life time five such a mafia middlemen carry on secretly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论