2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre studio is in front Lead the

《The wildcat of 16 youths and elder brothers 》
Author:Strong
Download a website:Love a strange e-book(www.i 7 wu.cns)

[The wildcat of 16 youths and elder brothers/ strong Zhao]
,:/

The book introduces:
A person appears in public the 16 years old Gao Yi student of deceit and at a day, , on a street, handed a blind man old man to crossed the street, from now on his destiny has to turn over the variety that the sky replies ground and pluses quite good luck again after continuous effort and established own gang, and let it strengthens for a day and a day and have a bumper harvest in the business at the same time, certainly the love also connects 蹱 but goes to, although is a small hot pepper,after all is the person whom oneself loves most.
Life actually should how, can't someone know, however want ~only at dead of time, can say 1 to oneself:I once lived.
That enough!
This is the life.
This story is fabrication, slice to have no to take the seat to the number, if is similar, actually is strangely fits.
Is more important, slice to have no mimicry!Slice to record!Slice to record!


------The chapter contents starts-------

The text chapter 1 absolute being Bu
Renew time:2009-6-1122:01:53 chapter word numbers:5276


2 XXX year, social public order in the world is more and more confusion, bad, terrorist all like that, pure became the world of the weak at the mercy of the strong.Luckily the world unites organization to decide on the spot, the strictly and speedily ground stopped weapons to outflow and private manufacturing, even the police cans not wear a gun to pay, either.Certainly there is also corrupt practice so, make the terrible activity more and more rampant, usually can start out then troops can quell.This story was to start in such an environment.
Under this kind of environment, let most the majority worries of certainly is a school, student's problem.The student of each school almost above 80% all went into gang, inside in the school bled affairs occurrence everyday, and still usually killed a person.School authority in the school often forbids not only, as time passes, the school tradition became liberalism, unless make to be stronger than:Kill people, the talented person of severely wounded be ordered to leave school.
Ruthlessness world!
I, 16 years old, read that teaching China school is high grade one, everyones' all calling me is small D.The meaning is the meaning of the very small man.Is 16 years old because of I one meter just 50, so became to humiliate very naturally of object.I usually doubt myself whether throwing is wrong foetus, whole life should not get alone with others.
However since the God have already arranged my adult, the strength is weak of I certainly need to think the way keeps on living in this ruthlessness world, I also have I's a set of skill, that is to meet a person then smiling face is to three cents;No matter who make me do what affair I will do;No matter what Class of secret society I calculate up a (hand over money to become a so-called member of honor while answering monthly), this although my facial muscle will smile twitch;The person is tired half dead;After school, stanza day offs are all going to do a part-time job, but after all the body can't be subjected to more"help"s, that enough.
I ain't afraid of tired, not afraid bitterness, just very afraid pain.
Is this set of to shine on to move a senior high school come similar and useful, school begins after a month, I have no again be beaten, I need not the elephant mummy Be similar to go home, really happy every day.
Who know such a law-abiding, the timidity is afraid of getting into trouble of I, on this day, on a street, the destiny was thoroughly changed.
At noon after school, much time of elephant is similar, has four people to seek me, I become member and pay membership dues.Know the whole influences distribute me although knowing perfectly welling them are a person of out of the run organization in the schools, probably calculate these four people to be the all of this organization,still finish respectfullly finish respect the ground handed over 50 dollars money, have no new meaning ground to say:"Became member a fee to hand over, but makes me make a member of honor, good?"The member of honor's meaning is to hold a position in name, don't participate in any organization activity.
The reason includes two, the first be if want to take part in all activities of gangs that I join, compute with time, I perhaps all had no time to do other matters during a lifetime;The second is most likely a gang activity is fight of type, this is what I fear most , also me the main reason that make a member of honor.
These four people are certainly to once hear mine "record of events", the nature is to have already since then had, have no a surprising color, throw down another words that have no new meaning:"Occupy to seek us!"Turn round and then walk.
I made a grimace to their figures.This kind of in brief resists mental state I am still certain, person, always have a temper!Premise certainly is can not make them know.
While passing by an intersections, I noticed a blind man old man, he is by the roadside walking with a cane, go back and forth, see to want to cross the street, but in the society of this human sympathy and unfeelingness, up to now, no one stretches out to help toward him of hand, connect a say to him:"Green light!"Of the person also had no.
Although I am usually humiliated,mental growth up didn't be subjected to influence, but became abnormal, abnormal condition.But I ain't the person of sympathy deluge either, but today, I don't know what is the row, sudden kind heart, intend to hand this old man over the road.
I ran past, handed the arm of old man, way:"Old grandpa, I send you past!"
Is dizzy, did I when become so polite?
The blind man old man is very happy, after all someone in this kind of time help, undoubtedly give timely assistance to him.
Led street, that old man grasped my hand all of a sudden and prepared to thank to me.Can be him on touching to the back of my palm, upsurged a dignified facial expression on the face, clip walking stick in the armpit right away, used another hand to row around in my left hand mind.
I cant not bear to push away him, ha ha, in fact I am a Zhe Be taken to his dignified facial expression under, that all over the body sends forth of breathing tells me, he in no case will be an ordinary old man.
But drive an old man is down the avenue and pull my hand, and row around on my center of palm, I really have no face, although I always nothing important face.
I am really unbearable, because of center of palm more and more Yang, way:"Old grandpa, you at dry what ah?I, I, too Yang, I am unbearable."
The old man didn't talk, however luckily, he also releases my hand.I don't dare to walk, foolish in his in front.Lead the half ring, he just talk, way:"Can not lead for a year, you will own your own gang,beats by dre studio.If the name of this gang takes'wildcat'of words, that will be the strongest!"
I almost really faint, not because the old man says that I will become eldest brother but excitement, but because oneself wasted so for several times on a bedlamite blind man hand, absolutely is a kind of insult to my intelligence.
I certainly want to open to slip away, didn't expect that old man talked again:"In fact I just is also should tell you in the consideration.After all told your future matter, the result was bad is good, is what no one will know.But I felt your heart from your palm reading and still kept cannot helping but saying out."
"Palm reading?"I am mumbling to oneself.This blind person speaks of words to come to a set per set of, I think that the mind that he is a bedlamite had a little to falter, he might be an old man that sets up for to tell fortune to cheat money.
"To, your palm reading tells me, you are a that a hundred years are difficult to meet and born mafia genius!"
I cannot help but any further, the break into laughter voice comes, way:"Old grandpa, unfortunately you can't see with eyes, otherwise you will know I this you the mafia genius in grow what kind."
The old man certainly listens to my meaning, serious way:"No matter you what kind, my predict absolutely can't be wrong!"
I didn't talk again, because I at continuously smile.Smile have a little happy, took to order gird, in fine this smiles to have a little oddness.The strange meaning is to say that I thought of since the childhood the to is beaten around, drunk to go to to the Chi of I, a have already attained to see classmate to fear that state of I.
Although old man eyes are getting blinder, to"person", his felling imitates a Buddha very intelligent, he is hearing me that strange laughter, corner of mouth peep out one silk smile, wait I to smile about, he just say again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论