2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre pro t a day seem to be

Is negative I, quickly beat him for me.Ruthlessly beat him!"
The Nuo Fu is beautiful Be beating to choke and happily yelling.She instigates small wing to fly to the wagon to take over and wipes to wipe tears, then puts on airs ground to brandish small claw son and imitates to beat the person's action.
Faint, the Nuo Fu is beautiful to treat with us long, also too the personification turned.The dragon should be used to bite.
"Come back!"The voice adds dignity more, a great king vehemence rushes toward noodles to force.Mightiness of vehemence even the entity turn and imitate a Buddha to have firm innumerable needle on the skin, it make people produce a piercing felling.Is present real strenght's strongest day also not from ground constringency eye pupil, stretch tight tight body.
But this kind of vehemence isn't beautiful to Nuo Fu but do have what function.
The Nuo Fu is beautiful to is a dragon, there is no ear.But she learns the person's appearance Wu head of two side Du the Nong write."I don't listen to, I don't listen to.The other people humiliate me, you first beat him for me."
"Come back quickly!!!"
The voice on the sky suddenly seems to be very angry.Accompany with to greatly drink a voice, the roll of thunder of Long Long ambiguously spreads.
……
I finally know beautiful bad temper of Nuo Fu from where came.
The Nuo Fu is very beautiful injustice ground Jue wear a mouth, seem and be crying.She still the one who hesitate the Yu ground that looking at a day, seem to be in the thinking:Whether take father the opportunity here flew over to bite a big bad egg one mouthful.
The Nuo Fu is beautiful to finally descend to settle decision, she not feeling not the wish ground instigate small wing and fly to the sky.The ground that the Nuo Fu was beautiful to suddenly turn head to see my one eye, then toward the sky childishness shouts:"He is mine!He is mine!I already with him settle next the life pledge, he promises to wait what I grow up!……"
Nuo Fu beautiful father's looking is a quick-tempered, a white light cover to Nuo Fu beautiful, treat white light disappear after, the Nuo Fu is beautiful to be missing.I confuse pole, I when and the Nuo Fu is beautiful settle next pledge?She says of are those words what mean?
Nuo Fu beautiful disappearance of time, the Cang day sea foolishly looking at the sky to seem as if deep in thought.Led a good half-day, the Cang day sea seemed to be finally to descend to settle decision, he asks me:"Your powerful supporter left now, you still be seized without putting uped a fight, in case waste time of everyone."
Although the fame of the day makes me be afraid,the fame of the day is seized without putting ups a fight of matter I ain't willing to do.Grip deicide sword, I concentrate in order to wait for.
The mask of that Apollo is very fine, absolutely with can mutually match in excellence by the mask of Carter Lin Nuo.The facial expression that the day knits the brows through the mask, clear earth's surface now come out."Deicide sword indeed as expected in your hand, it how can recognizes you is lord?"
Spread the voice of sob after death."Old friend, you want to deal with of the person is unfortunately my lord Mr..See, we had to turn over the face as enemy."
Finish saying, the orchid silk unexpectedly marks time forward and forms power and day confrontation of Ji Cape with me.Then, he starts a savings magic point.
Have been timid orchid silk incredibly can speak this time words and absolutely make me dare not believe.However I don't think in this kind of orchid silk inside the distance to can have what function.Day equally on insolating, disagree to the action of orchid silk.
Feel by working properly probe, discover all people to all come out wagon.I sink a track:"Anne beautiful silk, you take Anne Jie son and rare the madder ride first white snow leave.I will assemble with you later on."
There is after death and all a good half-day no action, I am hasty of sweat all come out come.At this time, the Anne beautiful silk finally talked."Is all right, however you have to remember that I once said to you of that sentence."
The momentary I really can not recall beautiful silk of Anne to point of is which, have to confused promise,beats by dre pro."I will remember.You trust to leave first."
Nervously stare at the Cang day sea, who know a rare madder one is frightened that the Jiao shouts to make me know to break out variety after death.
"How?Rare madder."
It answer my but is the voice of the Jie son sounds of nature sort of Anne."Orchid especially, sun and moon binary star inside, month so unworthy your value?Your wife has already been fought down by me.Abandon weapon to surrender."
My neck imitates a Buddha drive petrochemical general, extremely and difficultly turn over there.A bayonet, the positive digs into a generally snow-white jade neck in the Anne beautiful silk marble up.
My throat is some to become dry."Do not excite, I can be handled by you, please don't hurt Anne beautiful silk."
The Anne beautiful silk You You ground says:"Do you still say to remember my words and just led how many seconds and then forgot?"
I already nervous get the whole body is stiff, Anne beautiful silk at this time why still speak the business of those trivial matters with me?!
The Anne beautiful silk You hatred ground looking at me."Have not I already said?'You think that after having no you, can I only live?'"
Her eyes are a bit moist, the voice starts shivering."You don't love me!"
"You don't know:After losing you, will my standing alonely living in this be how painful in the world?!"
Anne the beautiful silk can not continue to keep on saying because of sobbing.
If say that the chemisette tears is the best weapon that deals with a man, so the tears of belle's killing to harm dint to then more make people can not bear.
I the ground of Shan Shan don't know how to explain:"But …… I ……"
The Anne beautiful silk deeply takes a suck at spirit."Consider for the sake of the kid who hasn't been born, if you died, I could not follow you but go ……"
"Wait a kid birth, I can not let after him have no father, and then have no mother ……"
The Anne beautiful silk hopes once I smile, the sad and beautiful smiling face makes me heart-broken.
"18 years …… I at least bear pain and sufferings for 18 years ……"
I ain't become speechless by ground, flee from home of in the process, I once considered a problem.Those are Ma Di Er and the engagement of orchid Ni.From medium I get a conclusion:The dead is deeply being subjected to of before lover in fact is selfish happiness.
I absolutely can not bear with beautiful silk of Anne to have what dangerous.For the sake of protection Anne beautiful silk, I rather give up own life-in fact, if live in extreme pain and sufferings, that rather departs from this life before lover naturally.
But, whether my choice was too selfish?
BE doubting own moral concept, Anne beautiful silk but suddenly move.She spouts to go for sword, towarding Anne Jie son stabbing.
The Anne Jie son didn't thought of a person of spirit who the slightest has no Dou but body negative such of extremely learn.Anne being weeping over in the flabbiness besides the beautiful silk look to have no threat.
Anne with defenseless milli- Jie son come the subconscious ground counter-attacked beautiful silk of Anne one Zhang, result Anne the finger of the beautiful silk still order the body of the Jie son at Anne up.But month equally succeeded with the backstroke of hand, the Anne beautiful silk control didn't live ground to fall to a side.
Don't know that the point cave this time can make Anne Jie son how long, Cang day sea Nu the roars voice of the hasty psychological attack, ambiguously feeling uniform Anne me the Jie son is this time key that fight victory or defeat.
The Teng body starts to jump and rushes toward to the Anne Jie son.After death of the Cang day sea inherit to me by astonish speed.Hurtle to Anne Jie son the body is beside before, the Cang day sea one Zhang shot to my empress heart.
Is really too quick.Even if is Kai Sen and Carter Lin Nuo to also have no speed like this.Feel huge danger, my back even livings to have chicken skin pimple.
The my anti- hand flicks one sword and prepares to force to open Cang sea for day, who know an of day unexpectedly not the Shan don't avoid.
This terrible enemy's right chest in the deicide sword sting.However, I didn't also have to arrive too big cheapness.Day a thick shot of the Hun exact center my empress heart.An emollient shot of day, strength in unexpectedly imply to exquisitely return of dint.My body form is unexpectedly returned by this of the strength pull and drag Be held up.Although this return of dint the most can delay I thousand times of a time, however, in the day strong in front like this, thousand times of a key that is also a victory or defeat.
Stood on the orchid silk of one side to suddenly act, fasten the function of sorcery chemical element in the spirit under, produced two current of airs.Is a like the current of air of small scaled tornado sort, day cover therein.Another soft current of air binds Anne Jie son to move toward me.
Although the orchid spirit silk display at this time fastens sorcery BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论