2012年10月28日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre studio ide to helplessly sa

The load beats you.I make you still blather words not!"
From attended to the title of"blitzkrieg male" and the words of"tonight I** your whole family you letter not letter" of Kai after setting up to spread to open in Kang city, attend to Kai it stay in the home have already had no to pass by door for three months.
In these three months in, the neighbouring girl shows Zhi to lead five times.
Show Zhi to come for the first time, is a breeze Gao Yun is thinly and in broad daylight.That day, once the show Zhi enter a house to say towards attending to Kai, it, "do you say that you love me?"
"Yes.It is absolutely true.Ten thousand indeed thousand true."
"But I hear that you have three wives the thought of four Qies.And, you this three wives are four thought of the Qies and the dissimilarity of the other people.You are everyday to have, everyday is all new.Has 365 days for a year, a year you have multiply three wives four Qies for 365 days of thought."
"In fact, these, I only want just, didn't pay an actual activity.I think that you should not therefore to my morals level creation doubt."
"Want?Do you so-calledly want to is what?Is an idea Yin?"
"The idea Yin is too direct.BE communicate by spiritual just."
"Communicate by spiritual?Communicate by spiritual is what?The mating of spirit!?"
Show Zhi to come for the second time, is a month Lang star sparse evening.That day, attend to Kai of is carrying wine cup to stand to sing a hymn in the yard.Show Zhi a see attend to Kai it say, "say, why do you want on the wall painting of your house my to be like?"
"I want to pass this to tell you, my in the mind has you, and my home has you."
"Ha-you are also too shameless to add innocent.Still have, why there is no eye pupil on my portrait, whether you want to pass this to tell me, I am an eye without pupil!"
"Is wrong!Eyes are the windows of mind.Now, I of so haven't drawn your eyes,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, that is because I can not also completely understand your mind."
"Like, this even if you say in the reason.Why can the posture of my portrait, how see how to be like a Sao goods!"
Show Zhi to come for the third time, attend to the positive Tan stomach of Kai to lie on the back to depend in the house east the bed of the wall up.At attend to Kai of the rumours of"east bed quick son-in-law" known inside, Wang Xi Zhi in young time is a shape like this clever in the Tu in more than 20 candidate for election brotherses but, drive too the Wei Chi Jian choose for the son-in-law.This time, attend to Kai it have already expected to show Zhi to want.So, now, he then also put such a posture.When show the Zhi is urgently blunt blunt push door into a house to see this attending to of posture Kai of, showed Zhi to stop, "attend to Kai it, you get up for me, I already to you unbearable!"
"How" attends to Kai, it climbs, "eye pupil am I to just draw up."
"You why want to draw my eyes so vivid portrayal!The posture draws so sexily!You like this and nakedly exposed my heart, you called I hereafter how face oneself!"
"Is not so good?Not only expressed telling of your heart, and then expressed you and the communication of this world.Show Zhi, you have to know, I am a painting, one writes, to me, regardless is a painting, is still a writing, is all one of my the process for telling, a process of communication."
"Is heart and heart to tell the communication of heart and heart is be not?"
"BE."Attend to Kai, it blinking and blinking eyes, " show Zhi, be when you speak words like this do you know what I want to say to you?I mean to say be not'I love you', BE'I found out myself'."
Show Zhi Zheng big eyes, "attend to Kai it, do you also know, be you speak words like this, I know that your left hand is wanted to grasp my right hand while looking at me with the look in the eyes liking this, your right hand is wanted to hug my waist and seized an opportunity to have my cheapness."
"Give to order a face to go to go not?You like this say making me make it lively for very much.Now, you say, my this hand is to hug you still don't hug you."
"BE answering this question of yours before, I wants to ask you a question first.You say that you why want by the side of my portrait to write up:'Although my look in the eyes is clean and pure,my inside still think Sao of'?"
Show Zhi to come for the fourth time, attend to Kai it would just create good 《the Luo absolute being endowed with diagram 》 to hang out, "how?I draw."
"Painting quite good.It is a male to know on seeing of is devoid of shamely making track for a female."
"That's right."Attend to Kai, it says a leave mold leave the kind ground coughed two, " shows Zhi, you can not like me, but can not not like my painting.When one day, you discover when you fancy my painting you also the meeting slowly discover, you also fancied my tell, my communication."
"BE?"
"BE."
"But, you think to draw can the medium man catch up with to draw a medium woman?"
"Ability!As long as the spirit doesn't slip an ascent, the method is always more than difficulty!"
Show Zhi to come for the fifth time, attend to the front side of Kai dynasty wall dish is on the bed, "open-minded, is everythings to all see in the eye, again none of everythings see in the eye.Being apathetic is none of everythings to see in the eye.Show Zhi, you tell me, to you, why, I am open-minded not get, inhospitality again not get?"
"Finish saying?"
"Have no.Still have the end 2."Attend to Kai it said to slowly once turn round, faced to show Zhi, " person's biggest intelligence isn't problem-solving ability, but treat to live and processing life of attitude.Because, the problem is an infinite category, but the life is a limited category."
"Like, finish saying.We come right away discussion for a while that now'female afraid marry wrong Lang, male afraid ascend a wrong bed'of problem."
"Show Zhi, I see this problem to discuss?!I have already written very delicacy in giving your letter very thorough.Female afraid marry wrong Lang, key is at a 'afraid'word, male afraid up wrong bed, key is at a 'wrong'word."
"Depend on this meaning of yours, that is to say, want ~only I not'afraid', you not'wrong', so, we then can 1 can marry, can 1 ascend?"
"Rightness."
After three months, when attend to Kai, it goes out from the oneself doorway of time, set up the person of Kang city and discover, attend to Kai it of body side many a women.Is some to curiously saw and then ask, "this woman is who ah?"Know what happened among them of heard and then say, " show Zhi.Attend to his wife of Kai.""Can't?The shape is so good!"Attend to Kai each time, it hears ask the words the person to say so, he will return overdo hurtle that person to give a smile a way:"Close- you- fart-matter-"
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1875 evaluation husband[joke]
Four wives personal status of playing cards is a news agency president respectively madam, milk president madam of the company and power company general manager madam and Lord Chancellor madam.
A side rubs card one noodles chitchat and chat Zhao to chat Zhao to pull girl's bedroom interest, the news agency president madam at first starts revolt regrets ground to say ∶ gosh!Master son in our house is this aspect, is like report that their news agency delivers newspaper similar, go toward mailbox to walk on filling.
President madam of milk company touches Zhang Pai to connect next say, this isn't rare either, that Kou son in our house is like a morning to send milk, puts at the door, don't go in.
When it's general manager madam of power company's turn to announce sees her side shaking head a side to helplessly say that the ∶ is alas!In fact you are still fairly good of!My that husband, be like their companies to check electricity, just come once monthly.
Most Hou everyone wants to listen to the opinion of Lord Chancellor madam, she with the very natural and unrestrained tone say our master of ∶ have already held court every day, but unfortunately and never indict!
A spool of joke brocade gathers newly married development of chapter 1876 plan
Someone asks newly married soon of Wang Xiao Er:"You are premarital to say, your matrimony wants behind develop your wife does an economist in the kitchen and does a lady in the living room and does a dissolute woman in the bedroom, don't know that you have already carried out your target?"
Wang Xiao Er shook to shake head to answer:"Probably is that my wife's power of memory isn't good, he recorded my request to mix.The situation that depends on now, she is in the kitchen Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论