2012年10月29日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Solo o do what! Imp

Is this star is to the biggest power holder in mankind's cosmos, which afraid you one make descend right on the spot massacre millions people as well can't someone have Dan to resist.The like this good pawn walks to in front.Hundreds of years wait for be really don't waste."
I sneered at:"Do you want to make use of me?"
"Can be cooperation as well as be to force, there is to me no difference."Sa thin Luo Si Be very whole to say by Xia ground:"The implementation for planning isn't likely to accomplish in one move, also need very long time, if you obey me, within this period of time you can with everything that gets your want, including everythings that you loses can re- get.Favor a text net all the way head after hair plan successfully, you are me.I became you, after repairing all, you still can keep yourself in the mentally dense in the intelligence ground, this is the very high award for merit, and I think that you will definitely show interest."
Sa thin Luo Si is after all a radical party, he not the elephant return to Long Jun to keep making empty talk so.At the time of allowing with the joss-stick bait, he sends forth a soaking through of the spirit of ice cold improbity breathing's flowing have already surrounded me.Gradually to my body inside permeate.I shut ascend double eye, imagine mankind's in control to have totalitarian of I ground whip Chi bottom ascend hundred million ascend hundred million grounds of dyings, become the situation of one part of so-called intelligence mentally dense.Probably this terrible mentally dense will also gobble up a fee the inside is second, spirit ……is to cosmos the whole of intelligence living creature, become 1 kind the one and only uncanny spirit body.When the time comes, I can also own myself.Is also say, I namely cosmos?
I raise a head and made firm decision ground to say:"Is sorry, unfortunately I never would like to accept ordering about of other people, and is a to crave for the person whom the reality enjoys very much.You allow a promise of in the future probably the meeting is to grow a matchless and fine experience in the spirit state, but physically win is one regiment mire, soak through dirty of the mire of the blood stains."
"Do not promise a nothing important also.You still will so do ground, you are a person who owns spirit remarkable talent, but compare with to with me you are bad too far."The Sa thin Luo the Si Hey Hey ground smiles:"Have already felt to lose the right of control to the body?Know what am I controling you to do now?You are pulling out sword.Those two people already very weak, needless sneak attack, they as well basically arrive to can not hold up against your aggression, my aggression."
I lightly say:"The whole bodies all take to go to doesn't matter also, but don't think that oneself can really control me."
In a flash, I returned to reality again medium.In the reality of I already with Hong go to maple to one sword, he and Liu all truly facial expression very white the ground looking at me and shout loudly a way:"Great commander soldier.Do you actually want to do what?!"
"Improbity's hasing already controled me, but killing off me isn't help matters."I can produce a sound, but restriction not oneself flick second sword.Simultaneously flick sword, I simultaneously say:"There is huge improbity strength.The pure spirit flows.The source head that has to find out to exterminate him, otherwise everyone wants to die.All mankind.All living creatures, the whole cosmos!"
Liu truly shouts loudly a way:"Let how we can believe to be chopping down to kill our you!"
I am harsh voice to drink a way:"The position of finding out the improbity origin places, other have no matter that you need do, have to be quick!"
Then at present a black, I again drive dragged along Sa thin Luo Si in front.
"Unexpectedly the ability escapes from my spirit state ……not right!"Sa thin Luo Si looking at in front twos are exactly alike of I, surprised shout:"Is this actually what is the row?"
Again return to the ground in the reality, I greatly drink a way:"Truly, did Liu find out position?!"
"Bastard, I am seeking, you pour is chop down light point, Hong go to the maple Be about to be chopped down by you to die right away!"
Look evil kid plan ground the choice standard is outspoken or not outspoken, the Sa thin Luo Si's style's returning to Long Jun with his ground elder brother is really totally different.He wields long knife then 2 of in front I chop down into two pieces and immediately bellowed again:"Actually is what is the row, the third appeared again!"Do not know as well conjecture and the interleave in the reality how much time, but in the virtual world drive Sa thin Luo Si splits to pour of I of the cripple limb has already scattered 1 ground, can not reckon how many to actually have several hundreds of.My mentality is also sunk to gradually dried up, became difficult to get up in two conversions in worlds.Even now, I finally hear Liu truly call:"Five planets river, on the five planets river!"
Hear after this sentence, I the satisfaction ground smiled.Though again quickly returned to darkly medium, heart already awakening life and death, have no be afraid, face upward to say to the Sa thin Luo Si:"Those early years aroused a war and arrived end to remain your brothers 2 people.For the sake of the different principle, you and then toward the black hand in the other party.The situation that two of you fought in those early years.Probably is us this wait a vulgar generation hard imagination of, but Ni cloth the perdition of the Chu rest and normal gram of Long mankind, probably with you of combat relevant."
Sa thin Luo Si sees the long knife that I finally no longer produce other mirages, also laid up to be stained with full blood stains, answer way:"That guy controled absolute being boat the first, I but have never canned control absolute being boat the second.He finally even gobbled up absolute being boat the first, and incite absolute being boat to together attackstone to me on the second."
"Is end you failed, but he didn't kill you.Just you ground the body cover up at five planets river, then oneself hid to recuperate in the ideal country in North Pole, have been cracking down on your soul at the same time, BE?"
"Know how again, do you think what you still can make?"Sa thin Luo Si loudly smiled:"Really have never thought you is thus weird[one] person, can escape from my privately owned space!Can you can also escape how many,Beats By Dr Dre Solo?You completely ain't a Class with me of and originally completely didn't match to do my opponent!"
My Song shrug shoulders to say:"My this person is an oversensitive.Doctor said my schizophrenia in childhood, can he probably has never thought I can split up several hundred differently character.This petty skill can rise a function at this time and let everybody unexpectatively.Probably I living to come be for seeing your brothers, and exterminating you."
Sa thin Luo Si sneer way:"Know that my body is in the five planets river.You how again?You can also resist my to invade how many times now and try and see!"
This speech just fell, the strength that he was then in addition strong to invade to my spirits.However at the moment I but completely didn't resist, can be been full of by his improbity strength his/her own whole body.After Sa thin Luo Si attacks and occupies my body smoothly, I ground the visual field as well returned to reality from the blackness, see in front whole body the Hong of the bath of blood to the maple and Liu truly, that naturally is proper just Sa thin Luo Si control what I do.However he but puzzle.Soliloquize a way:"Unexpectedly and completely didn't resist ability?Is really a weak opponent, it happened that return tone blunt sky!"
"You can seize me 99 body and thoughts, but eventually have some place is enter not to come to ground."I lightly answer way:" This 1 then can want your life.Give me the use your strength!"
At the moment that Sa thin Luo Si frighteneds, I finally conceal a silk spirit before the brain sitee plank and permeated, make use of to the oneself's body's acquainting with turn moment controled bodily right of control----Although only for an instant, have been all right already to me.
At about 4:00 p.m. on March 17, hang to stop Chu the sky of North Pole is at the Ni cloth of the Hong soared the great majority in the super fleet to own automatically early-warning device ground battleship to together sink into red warnning status and keep the government troopses of the tallest alert status immediately busy to get up for a long time.Different meeting, fleet pair the commander take charge of the Tu river's sea arrived at Hong to soar in front.Say:"The report discovered tremendous energy reaction, probably in the Ni cloth Chu's direction in North Pole, judging inside of circle in North Pole from here may take place what important event ……"
The Hong soars to use chin to Yang outside the porthole the Yang say:"This kind of matter is used naked eye to also see come out."
Take charge of Tu river the sea soar the direction showing to keep on seeing along with the Hong.Immediately the noodles is red to lead an ear.This fleet leaves a ground however 6,000 kilometers.The Ni cloth Chu's star of although the concrete geography cans not see clearly,the North Pole storm center as ice snow crown of star is to completely can use what naked eye recognize----That storm center unexpectedly has been already disappeared without a trace...Cn.Peeped out the white earth of inside of circle ice snow in North Pole overlay.
The Hong soars to stare at hinterland ice snow in Arctic Region earth, head also not the time ground say:"The arrangement probes a warship and finds out thunder Long many positions of numbers!"
His words sound Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论