2012年11月14日星期三

Artist Series homeless person now

Is also from seek.It is a text to pour if looking spirit were still good, you would are subjected to Cao very much male heavy use!"The Xun 彧 shakes head and wishes, the bitterness of my in the mind you don't know.Forget it:"Dollar Hao, such as age still young, talk not to know importance, you don't want to dispute with him."I certainly and farmland the dialogue of the plentiful say with Xun 彧 they, the result was taught well by this several individuals some kind of.Farmland plentiful wry smile:"Is these days of I cautiously wanted to think is like these words said, in fact he is quite right.Is alas, I always own complacent ability and learning and strategy, don't thought of, an incredibly still not equal to many truths that the huckster understands worlds.It is plentiful to live in vain these years.Or text if you make it well."The Xun 彧 is also the hard water of mouthful, such as ah such as, you this opens mouth to expect hey, divided too much, overbearing pride hurtled the farmland in sky plentiful drive you to say into this appearance, alas, also not tell a farmland plentiful, this such as in fact have no so simple of, I say however his.
The purpose wanted oneself comes today, the Xun 彧 still opened mouth:"Dollar Hao, lord Mr. is really the wise ruler also, you at present how think?Certainly, lord Mr. once handed over to treat as well while walking, can not force and you."Farmland plentiful wry smile:"I arrive this place of news afraid have already spread to Ye city.Mr. Cao costs so much money and strenuous effort, want to necessarily can't easily pass me, either."Xun 彧 one gives a deep sigh:"I know the behavior of gentleman and understand you heart still to Yuan originally early!However, dollar Hao ah, Yuan originally beginning need not you of speech, also heartless to gentleman, he also not is ability the person of matter in Chengkong University!How long can the ground of four states protect?You can want to know you later will what should one do."The farmland is plentiful to is also one to give a deep sigh:"Being plentiful to recognize a person isn't clear, the square has the disaster of today.However several years mutually from, I am really hard to let go of, cant not bear to mutually carry on the back."The Xun 彧 heart way, this such as, and then let his that's right, see to Yuan Shao deathless, the farmland is plentiful to give up hope to return agreeable.Thought of here, the Xun 彧 is tiny tiny a smile:"Lord Mr. early knows a dollar Hao will like this of, however, he also really respects and admires this kind of loyal of yours, so, main public words, let you are here interest a period of time, keep body.As for other affairs, hereafter again say.However, 彧's pouring is to advise you, today descend greatly disorderly, is exactly you, when I lift a hand to for the country for the people, dollar Hao ah, the good birds choose a wood but stay, the wise minister chooses lord but matter, this truth you should understand than me.Lord Mr. still hopes total Chengkong University industry to bring benefit to world with gentleman."The farmland plentiful facial expression is pale, also understand oneself be kept under house arrest here.Wanted to think:"Text if, Cao male meaning I also understood, you permitted me to want more.You trust, I is also a homeless person now, where can not also go."Xun 彧 embarrassedly a smile:"The dollar Hao is an understand person, I not much said.You have peace of mind here and lead some dates again say later good.Mansion convenient degree from had me to arrange, you had a need, though openings.You I, originally don't need polite."The farmland is plentiful to nod, the Xun 彧 takes leave but goes to.
Xun 彧 at persuade a farmland plentiful, I am also persuading, however, the object is Lyu Bu.Is really a realistic retribution, must be very quick, I however scolded several plentifuls of farmlands, these people allied put together Xun I am a , really excessively, understand to humiliate me small.What don't know to respect elder, these people are plentiful to have the old with farmland, clearly know I am so with patienceme kind of, also want so, will humiliate me.At drive Xun 彧 they taught well some kind of after, I am the your home that cried to lose a face to arrive at Lyu Bu, because these guys say, your mouth is severe, chase Lyu Bu to persuaded again, make amends for mistake by good deeds.All of this is what heel what!I have never thought like how say, drive these people to throw to come over.

Chapter 112 who help who(up)


Unification north ground article-chapter 112 who help who
Sit hall up, face emaciated a turn of Lyu Bu, I am very anxious to to seek a ground to sew to drill into, the full face gets a fever of I ever since that time come in and have already done not speak a words of integrity.And Lyu Bu also not know how think, eyes also not see me, the noodles has no facial expression ground to sit over there, is also a make a sound.I uttered Chi along while, finally suppress a words of:"This, sorry, Wen Hou.I really don't know that the affair will be such, is all that I ain't good, should in advance measure with your company."BE ah, I want to early know that Dong Zhuo once pulls you, I will persuade him to go to a head together.Is that he don't go, I will also think the way fastens for he taking off a switch of, be also unlikely to put across today this appearance.
If Lyu Bu listenned to me, the title sees my one eye:"Sir He Chu does this talk?You have what let me down?"Once I listen to, again see his air still so cheerless, hey, see to annoy still not small.However, now that open mouth, keep on saying good, can make you scold a , to you also good, so big affair, always have to have vent of lend.So, I wry smile 1:" Such as still too young, work really not careful, and excite recklessly, brought trouble Wen Hou to suffer hardship this time, all is me wrong.My knowing to settle in Wen Hou Xin is a spirit pole such as, you scold me like, if don't dare to answer back.My elder brother still several Mr. Weis all scolded such as of."
Lyu Bu's facial expression became puzzling:"Scold you?Why to want to scold you?Doesn't the cloth know Sir He Yi?"My mouth piece of consumedly of, cautiously see his facial expression, Be different from to be satirizing me:"This, Wen Hou, this affair is what if check out, also what I say with Mr. Zhu, this, all of ideas are me of, now, the affair put across this appearance and also brought trouble you to follow to suffer an injustice, I ……" hopes me appearance with self-reproach look, Lyu Bu smiled:"Sir, the cloth has never thought these.You do it feeling to have no wrong!Change into another person, the affair is also whatter a mess.I how can living the Sir's spirit because of this."I am stunned speechless:"That, since Wen Hou has never blamed son cloud, you why so ah?"
Lyu Bu draws a deep sigh:"In fact, the Sir doesn't come today, the cloth also wants to go to Sir's your home and begs for something to teach."I 1, see, the burden of Lyu Bu's in the mind is big:"This, Wen Hou ah, in your heart but have a lot of affairs all have never thought of understand?"Lyu Bu nods:"Is quite good, really have a lot of affairs in the cloth heart not understand.But ……"he embarrassedly on smiling, I am getting more understand.He is standing alone ah, canning not find can hand over the person whom the heart talks!Suddenly, I am very touched, Lyu Bu cans not find the person who can listen to him talking, but can thought of to say and see with me, still don't take precautions against to me in his heart of, since so, everyone can open breadth of view to talk, I also at the right moment want to look for person to say a lot of words.
Thought of here, I didn't affect a show as well and stood:"Wen Hou, we sit for a while in garden, drinks while saying, I am also that there are a lot of doubts in the heart, want to seek you dispel doubt of,Artist Series, how?"Lyu Bu nods right away:"It is thus better."At will sit lawn up, my title looking at the sky drifts of white cloud:"Wen Hou, I once arrived beyond the frontier, the yonder sky was blueer than here,
The appearance that the white cloud drifts is very beautiful, true."Lyu Bu nods:"It is quite good.At my home town nine original, white cloud on the sky really than here many."I turn head to see him:"Wen Hou, if make you choose again once, you are still from the home town step into Central plains?"Lyu Bu gives a deep sigh:"Can't, true.This problem I once asked I as well many times, let me choose again once, my affirmation can't come to China again.The days in home town are much good, there is no gossip Fei language, no one plays calculations with you every day, Zong fertile valley horse, very comfortable."
I am also a dream:"I am to usually ask my own this question, if make me choose again once, can't I also do these affairs?The answer is also negative.I also miss my own home town, Wen Hou, you don't know, at my childhood, I and elder brother in insolating a field, I looking at an elder brother to practice skill in martial arts, heel at elder brother after death from the farmland in once walk, the elder brother looking at me to adopt the next floret to just smile, looking at me to jump to pursue those colourful dies and just fears that I trip over and after death and carefully protect me at me.The father then guards at family, joy ha ha the ground looking at me to ride the shoulder last time is at the elder brother house, the in home has already put to like all of steaming hot meal, father and elder brothers are to so spoil me, painful Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论