2013年1月29日星期二

Facebook hts a fish dead net

The suffering that has already eaten enough Long Da Dun"gold just big saint boxing", don't very not wish to meet again in the heart a what know the person of ancient boxing method, just see him that peculiar and have exquisite posture again, my thinking this is necessarily also a kind of what I don't know of boxing method.
Oneself has already said three to recruit of number, this under really start to move rock to hit his/her own feet.
When the heart reads lightning flashes, he has already left me more and more near, think more not beneficial, I lay aside honor versus dishonor with three recruit it about of tie, the moment before his fist arrives my chest, the knish eye is difficult the speed arguing suddenly retreats a small step, leave he can develop with all strength of scope.
He is regarded as an experienced superior and sees this circumstance, fierce hair dint, body again hurtle forward to, I am tiny tiny on smiling, feet at the same time before going toward lightly on acrossing, again back again position, abrupt however stretch hand to separate the fist that grasps him between his fist and my chest, his fist shoots my center of palm if beat on the leather to send out a stuffy voice!
He this shot probably the 60% strength that developed normal power, in my heart to his fix in order to have already had a number, anti- hand will the Diao live his wrist.
He that early for another hand of Xu power in order to wait for, "Huo ground" one punch bombs to my noodles door, I stand position constant, the head is tiny to be partial to open to the side.
He suddenly turns a boxing to chop down for Zhang, horizontal going toward the aorta of my neck malicious.
This descends me and then cans not avoids and only stretches out another hand getting empty to block him, with Zhang knife to the Zhang knife, just on getting in touch with, his hand knife suddenly turns the Zhang as claw and holds tight my little finger.
Unexpectedly he is one thick Hao man, move unexpectedly and thus delicate, making me have to in different light.Two of us grasp the palm of the other party respectively.
I hope tiny tiny a say with smile:"Good boxing method, I despised you!This is the first to recruit!"
I suddenly deliver dint, the palm sends out huge strength and holds his palm of my little finger to open for earthquake and captures the left hand of another of his hands to also immediately deliver dint at the same time, fiercely to pull in my bosom.
The another skill turns the Zhang as boxing and beats to his belly.He also calculated, 100 favour in is not flurried either, abrupt however a generous thick solid of benefit sword anti- hand to my waist the soft rib chop down.
I once the Hey Hey smile, absolute being iron wood sword has already appeared in the hand, keep putting but up, fend off a shot that he has threat very much.I cachinnation way:"This is the second to recruit, also have a to recruit and connect."
I again deliver dint and pass to grasp that hand of his to spread to to go inside his body, not only live the power head that he pull toward my bosom, and another dint he outwardly sends.
His inside the interest differ me very far, I with inside the interest can win him, as long as I was about to strong and spread to inside his body inside the interest, made him compare and put together with me inside the interest, I be unavoidably steady to win, made only and like this, fell population tongue in the public eye, again say is that I have confidence and make use of last on recruiting and winning him, why the need for want and become champion with the not only colourful method.
In the my hand, the his body's going or staying allows my heart, although he knows that he's general situation has been already gone, necessarily loses undoubtedly,still needs to let go a to put together and fights a fish dead net to break.
I Shu ground the armpit that kick feet to keep toward him kick to go, he puts together to make an effort a Ning waist to turn round, the list hand displays a pair of Feng Guan ear of move, offend toward my temple.
He is willing to let go of close quarter in the turning point don't easily display of breadth sword, it is thus clear that he is to do resolute and the slightest not indecisive, this lets I from the Kui isn't equal to.I get a brainwave, with that of the way return that body, stretched hand to add dint to send him to go out and release his the hand that is captured by me at the same time.
His hasing never thought me will easily put him and calculated to immediately have an error margin, when his fist leaves the distance that I only have a finger size, my absolute being iron wood sword already is on his neck!
I hope his light way:"How,google?Lost and then complete wager to invite."
The that old Zhang Lian suppresses is red, greatly breathed heavily several tones, blunt I way:"Follow me, I take you to see the female kid who is caught."
In a small room closed with ten thousand Fu electric voltages, I saw a love child, love child everything intact, just because be grasped to be frightenned, the time see me, dare not believe of Leng for a while, make a pounce upon my bosom in, sob to cry.
I lightly fondle her show hair way:"Everythings were all free, we went home."
Love a child to lift tiny and red eyes to discommode of ordered to nod, I hoped precise instrument on all sides, hard wall, a lot of operations endlessly of machine, my inwardly considering this was an another"washing Wu Tang" unknown base.
I secretly feel deeply about, exactly the Hong sea still concealed how much unknown secret.Hug love the child walked to go out, a many spoil a monster is casting covetous eyes on of looking at more than 100 persons, I ha ha on smiling, these spoiling a monster has been already grown up, enough share sorrows to solve for me difficult!
I accepted two absolute being monsters, left seven small, I hope an old piece light way:"Not the Lao mutually sent and told Hong sea, " washes Wu Tang"I can send to him!But this debt I will beg for back to him."
I was original and then dided not intend and accept "wash Wu Tang" and said that"washing Wu Tang" was his lifetime strenuous effort, also was regarded as him again deserved of, if you want me and then send to you, but your at the back makes so many schemings, but I want to beg for a parlance for this.
Old piece startled way:"You how can anyone know my main son is Hong sea!"
I am cold to hum one- track:"Because I am his main son!"I will love a child to hand the back that a wolf spoils up, across another wolf back again, way:"We leave."
Seven small duos wear me and love child's four hoof Tengs to get empty but go, is dissolving to quickly rush to fly in the hole but go to.


Chapter 10 great waves gradually rises two



Seven wolves spoil to successively drill to fly to dissolve hole, the sky of outside has already spread one heavy crape, a few bright starses beyond the horizon gleam a starlight, seven wolf 2 people maneuver to leap in the sky, imitating the Buddha is the fairy Juan that the Ao whistles the human life Lyu, I who can not control feelings then thought of blue Wei again.
The Chi Chi hopes the horizon that brightest stars, imitate a Buddha to feel that that is the blue Wei to is that moving eyes,cnn, stare at to very long take back vision just, feel deeply about a , current affairs ten have 89 all don't exert like person's idea.
I indicate seven small run fast to the Big Dipper force Taoism school and go to, although I successfully will love a child to give relief to,I also truely mow with Hong sea to break face, hereafter at meet is an enemy!
Even if I would like to"wash Wu Tang" the arch palm reading let, perhaps he can't so easily passes me, either, besides I still let out words, seek him to beg for a time to owe mine.
My extrication love child, but she still insecurity, I must think a good way can protect her.
I face two big enemies now, one is Long Da Dun Wu's brotherseses, the another is Hong sea, and the two parties have already united to put together, the Hong sea thoroughly tears open that mask with me now, again can't have scruples about what, aiming at my scheme will such as the storm gobble up since then, until have no my Yan!
At present I have to will I nearby of the person protect well, otherwise I will encounter person system elbow in everywhere!
Big Dipper Wu Dao Jin at very short distance, famous force Taoism school hope and stand erect the Earth for hundreds of years, suddenly have been already disputed in the heart, stretch hand an and clap between the legs of old seven, the small wolf goes toward front one Zong, the elder brothers who have already exceeded it flying is getting most before other small wolf and flying toward another direction.
Love child Ya however way:"Eldest brother, we this if go to which?"
I ha ha a smile to turn head a way:"Seek a bodyguard for you!"
One bamboo grove above, I signal hint seven small slow speed of puttings, was a president to invite the place that we drank tea last time here, there was the dwelling placed that wased a president of a simple bamboo housed in this small bamboo grove.
I suddenly detect some months ability regularity of is moving toward a certain direction, I along with this direction inquire in the past, indeed as expected discovered president just in the self-discipline, when I hoped toward her she also at the right moment opened eyes hoped to me and saw is me, to I kind on smiling, and saw seven Long Lang of my between the legs, flash across in eye surprised air,Facebook.
If is protected to love a child for me by her, I can trust, with all strength with five rats and Hong sea week Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论