2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook ried bullets we wer

Rise to drink a very intimate company to measure how to be the strong elder brother of pool in Shanghai, who know for a day, Be getting more mutual annihilation!Gulf a few eldest brothers in Hangzhou within a day, the wound of death and harm of dead, the cover all definitely received a turn!
We returned to an international hotel first, in a moment Wang peaceful Liu Kun also came up.I got to embrace each other with them and said:"Being dry must be good!Several elder brothers go out to drink tonight, the celebration is for a while!"
Wang Xiang Hei's Hey silly smile way:"Is all your an individual Be getting greater, beat two deep-fried bullets, we were to open several guns indiscriminately, don't satisfy!"I say:"Like, call last elder brother Tie, we go out to have a meal!"
Zhao Tie Zhu came over and said:"Four elder brothers, what is the matter so happy?Does your that kid sister younger sister shout?"I say with smile:"She returned to natal home and walked, elder brother Tie, we go out to eat!"





Volume 10 is returned the Xi chapter 112 meet big style of
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:00 chapter word numbers:2789


Chapter 112 meets big style of(add to thank a monthly ticket dozen more to appreciate) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, the monthly ticket PK started in Marchary!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!That dozen appreciates, begging everyone has to beat to appreciate the dozen appreciate 10 or 20 original text currencies, many really more not!After all we have two books at the same time more, thank!)
……
For just of the combat, I didn't say Wang Xiang, they couldn't say, either, this was the rules, although all is to together help brothers,respectively do to live, forbid mutual find out, at black help in the existence, know of more little invite safety!Wang Xiang although they participated in,cnn,none of them knows who opponent is, can not ask, either.
Zhao Tie Zhu says:"Where do we go to eat?"I am mysterious a say with smile:"I know the best Bao in a Hang boat wings building and leave!"We totally seven people, time come downstairs, I say to Zhao Tie Zhu:"We just went out stem to live and threw away a car, now in our hand only a mulberry tower Na,google, elder brother Tie, you make a telephone call, again adjust two mulberry tower Nas to come over from Shanghai, connect down us still is going to Xiao mountain the stem live, the car isn't enough to use is nothing doing."
Zhao Tie Zhu says:"Like, I come to arrange and also need to adjust brothers to come over not?"I say:"Need not, two cars two drivers came and then went."Zhao Tie Zhu walks side to make a phone call for the side.
We blocked two for-rent cars in front of several hotels, I and Zhao Tie Zhu, Wang Xiang sit the first, Liu Shi Si's brotherseses sat the second, I said and then followed an anterior car to go to them.I sit to get on the car and say to the driver:"Go to gulf Bao wings building in Hangzhou."
At 7:00 p.m., we arrived at last night I heel Hang boat three eldest brothers had a meal of the hotel.We get off in front of the door, several elder brothers looking at a door to stop beside of one row upscale luxurious car, all very shocked.I smile to say:"See, this is the real treasury!Hang boat gulf unlike pool in Shanghai is bad!"
The front of door faces a guest to still keep welcoming us very passionately and has no because we are to take for-rent car come of despise us, after all our this several individuals is dressed in to all have much of a file time of, these facing a guest is it may be said to see know more the wide, a take to see to see the clothes knowing the weight of the future.
The hall inside is still the beautiful headwaiter last night, still the navy blue color occupation dress of the whole body skirt, he smiled Ying Ying to say to me:" The Sir came to lead last night of, with black elder brother together of, I didn't speak amiss!"
Badly, the employee here also does gifted with photographic memory skill, they do this line of of remember a guest very key, be like so once she say, I feel right away that I is valued.Probably I is lend three eldest brothers of only, after all threes are mostly old the celebrity of gulf in Hangzhou, but I am that living face, cause the special concern of her.
I smile:"Young lady's power of memory is really good, every day so many guest's friendly intercourses, do you remember?"The beautiful headwaiter is tiny to say with smile:"Also not BE, mainly is that you grow too handsome, I want that forgetting is all unforgettable of ah!"This headwaiter is good at to talk, I also the carefree cachinnation get up.
She says:"Handsome boy, didn't the black elder brother come today?"I say:"Today is a few of my friends to get together, ate very goodly here yesterday, took them to come, how, the help arranged one single!"
The headwaiter says:"This has no problem!The black elder brother's friend has to look after!Give you a my name card, we the compartment have been very nervous and all generally want to schedule to a day in advance here, if isn't you, affirmation have already had no position, ha ha, I see, O.K., have a back to order of, just belong to a VIP compartment, you aren't VIP, the minimum consumption wants Gao Shi Ge's point, you see can?"
I smile to say:"Do not lift money, can come to have a meal here, not afraid expensive, leave, take us up!"I connect to come over she passes to one of my the name card that takes flavor, the name of top is Chen Yuan, the job is a stage manager.
We sit elevator, have been up arriving a crest layer, the had a meal yesterday than us of that still wants luxury embellish for show, a few Liu Shi's brotherses some Liu maternal grandmothers have already entered a feeling of great view park.
Chen Yuan smiles to usher in our[one] very big compartment, in stand two the rows are eight stewardess with beautiful Jings.Zhao Tie Zhu says:"Very good!At 1:00 also the Bao wings of unlike our Shanghai the building is bad!"We respectively fall, I certainly sit at first, have attendant to come forward to put good table napkin cloth and cutlery for us right away.
Chen Yuan says:"You didn't in advance order a meal, I made the floor manager order vegetables for you and wish everyone dining delectation!With later of time make a phone call first to me!"
I say:"Is all right!I will make your telephone call of and asked your evening what time get off work, I can invite you midnight snack?"Chen Yuan smiles to say:"Is good of ah!I can get off work at 11:00 and wait your telephone by that time tonight!"
The floor manager is a boy, be dressed in whole body swallow-tailed coat, beat the bow tie in black, seem to be dignified and virtuous, show the file time and tasty of one this restaurant a while.
He well-mannered way:"The gentlemen is good in the evening, very the honor is contributed efforts to everyone by me!"**!So on saying, guests here will feel that doubly the they son has an identity!I connect to come over menu, all of top one greater halfs are that the English spaces are beautifuls western!Silly eye when I ascended, I right itself right away, my in the mind tells myself, and we were the cellular phones of pool in Shanghai!
I"Pa" for a while elegant vegetables table originally the son cast away his in front to say:"Two abalone an a persons of, blood Yan the each one Zhong and shark's fin come to 1!Still have that trunk clam and live sea cucumber and fresh oyster, parrot shell and Ao dragon ……"I at a stretch ordered a lot of things, is all most expensive specialty here!
That black-tie floor manager smile way:"Sir, what you ordered already more than this building lowest consume."He this is to good faithly remind, but I don't buy Zhang and take out smoke, just the Diao is on the mouth, right away a Ms. Ge bend from the waist to order smoke for me.I very natural and unrestrainedly on putting to stopped her, oneself"Pa" ground the dozen rang David Du man lighter.Finish ordering smoke, I point at that tiny laughing manager to say with the lighter:"I haven't ordered wine to shout!Common saying says to eat white meat to drink a white spirit, eat the red meat drinks a red wine, does the Sir feel what we should drink to order?"
That manager tiny Han head way:"What you ordered mostly we are here the best seafood, should drink a red wine."I say:"Good, you what is the best red wine here?"That manager slightly a hesitant, say:"We have the eagle of the United States to blare the Bordeaux that the wine still has France here ……"
I interrupt him to say:"Drink a red wine certainly is France of, come right away Bordeaux!"That manager says:"Okay, we have 83 years and 86 yearses 2 kinds, ?"
I say:"Certainly it takes 83 years and comes first,Facebook, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论