2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dr dre pro the person that does

"Zhang Ju Ya is just tiny to say with smile, but words inside but have this tone"this ……" that allows of no violation me and discover that I really have nothing to say.Because what they said is all true.I discover I, the good elephant is the trap that dropped into a language.I have to leave-taking.
※※※
I didn't thought of for two months of my own bitter hard bitterness and changed come of unexpectedly still can not leave Zhang Jia.But my heart have been already settled, because I don't think silently spend at Zhang Jia of of whole life, I have to have I's business.I want to see if money can really make people respect to me.Just because persist, I lend an outgoing opportunity to silently leave Zhang Jia.I want to make Zhang Jia know that I ain't with this way what also not concerned person, does the aborigines still have three mires besides is a person.
But my disappearance allow Zhang Jia to take place huge change, Zhang Ying Ying's finally discovering not to know when has already become accustomed to his/her own husband from oneself at nearby.But now he but silently walked, she knows that he still just harms his business for himself it's deeply concerned at heart.She decision she remediable, she wants a husband who recover she.Hence Zhang Ying Ying and purple cloud also left Zhang Jia on the second day and stepped on the journey of looking for the man.
But have been canning not pick Zhang Kun of my skin very much then extremely pleased, but my leaving Zhang Jia still don't make him feel solution spirit.Hence he found out Zhang Qing in the hospital in protecting of his own house.
Youth piece is about 40, the shape is high big, the beard of full face.Once was a well-known greenwood good hand of lake of river, but he in the middle of fighting at a time although killed opponent but oneself was afterwards also negative body severely wounded, swallowed one interest, at that time traveled over of Zhang Ju Ya just save.For requiting favors, Zhang Qing treats at Zhang Jia.He thinks to Zhang Kun is similar to ownly give birth to a boy in person.
"Green uncle, I want to invite you to revenge for me and thanked Zheng to leave an uncle's house."
"Okay, I definitely and thoroughly teach him" Zhang Qing spoils of looking at Zhang Kun to smile to make reference to.
At this time of I am still enjoying to have long time no see of freedom and capital city of prosperous.But don't thought of will be disaster is upon us right away
Chapter 9 is died in an accident by set of

Capital city of prosperous make me greatly open new vista, what I didn't thought of is here of prosperous unexpectedly not time and I originally the on foot street of world.The pedestrian of the Xi Xi Rang Rang is like the river in a black, the mongers all at diligent of is own merchandise loudly of publicity.I walk in the crowd and carry the clothes and the remaining medicine that I tidy up on the body, this all good my have to article.I don't know that I am to not is to get sick, so I go there my medicine to take there.
Today just Zhang Jia soon, I feel someone at I after death, but at the time that I turned head but again what shady character can not see either.This makes me am very uneasy, I know I am stared at by the superior ascend.That kind of make me make me uncomfortable very yes in heart.Hence I arrive at this capital city's most prosperous place, I have already turned several fellings that that kind of is followed to finally eliminate here.My in the mind not from of breath a sigh of relief.
I am whole for a while the rain hat on the head turn round the direction of heading for the city gate, through the gauze of rain hat I don't give up of saw one eye this stay me to laugh heartily, painful of city.I definitely come back of, I in mind swear way.I want Zhang Jia's person to know that I ain't that they imagine when the time comes so devoid of any merit.
※※※
Although Zhang Qing knows that the affair that Zhang Kun wants do-it-yourself isn't suitable, because what he want to deal with is their Zhang Jia's son-in-law.However he but don't advise Zu, because he knows that he can not advise his.But make him worried is that the master is it happened that to go to and go to summer resort country villa with emperor again.Oneself can not make contact with master in time now, so oneself can seek for his/her own young master don't make what hard make up of matter.
However Zhang Kun that drive public hold up of heart, was that so easy and then satisfied own vengeance.He sees say to promise to revenge for him in the of Zhang Qing Sui, but physically have no the evidence to act at 1:00, he knows that the green uncle can't substitute he it's successful in career.But don't revenge oneself to have no peace of mind day and night.Hence he secretly of sought a few person with high strong skill in martial artses from the in home protect the hospital, allow to them with the heavy gold, they revenge for they,beats by dr dre pro.
Hence he and that severals protected a hospital to set out, they always from a distance and more at my after death.Want the opportunity to seek starts, but they didn't thought of that my alertness is very high.They just closed to at 1:00 I have found, also is taken by me to turn in the busy streets if not that all of them are rivers the person for rolling is on dozen of lake, meeting drive I to discover.Afterwards tension's making me far order to just avoid being discovered tension by me is Zhang Qing's friend is that he comes to Zhang Jia but just for money, and Zhang Jia is a capital city eminent family to hope a clan.Again afterwards Zhang Ju Ya is becoming to attend to a big minister, oneself is at Zhang Jia need not be worried that the making track for of personal enemy kills to also earn to a not thin silver two.So afterwards the tension stays at Zhang Jia.
The tension is originally a mountain the thief Be from and track Shu brilliant.He often says he in those early years is how of brilliant, can print to know if the thing on the car contains treasure thing according to the car Zhe of wagon.This makes to protect hospitals otherly to have disaffection all, but after he and those defied of protected hospital bet to return no one again doubt his to track Shu.Just no one would like to say that they beat of what wager.This is Zhang Jia's a very small topic for gossip.So now is him at get Zhang Kun Ji at my after death and from a distance drop me.
They don't dare to leave of too near be tension and discover that I want a city of empress just call person arrive I of front ambush.Just I go to hungry what don't know as well, still sink to immerse in the joy of leaving Zhang Jia.
I took thing to arrive at city gate and looking at soldier who guard the door at check to come and go of pedestrian.They the good elephant is checking what person.I not from of hesitate but I turn to read a to think, does my since leaving Zhang Jia to want to found I's business to have how to be lived by the Zu here, is saying that I have never also broken the law disorderly Ji.Hence I walked toward the city gate past.I stand at long long of to in wait check after city.But several individuals dialogue of part almost want me to turn round and then walk.
"You said thoroughly, how checked to open a city?"A merchant prince touches the person of kind inquiring about" you also didn't know and heard to seek a person.Is an ugly man"the "your news also the facial expression of too ineffective" of another person make reference to.
I hear behind not from of on sighing, is all those mistake matter of the persons who follow mes.Don't know they is what person why be following me, seeing come to the person that doesn't is Zhang Jia now, not they can't again at city gate the person who check a city.Zhang Jia's influence is seen not just general big, unexpectedly establish Gang in the city gate.And just for seeking me.
But what I didn't thought of BE, I am this top of head rain hat, body carry baggage on body's back, the attiring of whole body distant journey has already made those soldiers notice me.I walk to city gate.
"You stop bottom!Take off rain hat!"A soldier says to me.
"This soldier Ye, mean person's ascending typhoid can not see breeze and hope you to give allowance."I lower the head to admire a making reference to of waist, the side says that the side silently fills his hand inside a 12 dollar treasures having already readied to.
What soldier felt difficult in"boon, this ……" says.Is another part a leader touch the soldier of kind inquire about, "small three, how?"
That is small three took the hand of silver to shrink to return to, this year who have silver not to take!If was known by the head and will be only swallowed by him.
", Nothing important.This is my far building relatives, come to what capital city see a doctor."Is small three answer.
"Elder brother!Now that you have already taken a medicine and then hurriedly return to and let them next time, you this disease if the one more wears breeze to bother more."Small 3 rightnesses I make reference to.
Hence I so city.That is small three still sent out me in person well far.And I didn't also he disappoints, hence a silver left my Qian Nang again.
※※※
After coming out from the capital city I along officer's way walked 1.See often 3322 martial middleman woods once walk and said they are Wu Lin's middlemen because all of them are close fitting short shipment fopperies, the outside having still has a cape that runs about river's lake to often have.If I keep in mind, as I am willing discover these people lookinging at me eyes inside the air of meeting flash across one silk concussion.That is a kind of hungry wolf to see an alimental eye Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论